Watashi no Kokoro wa Oji-san de Aru - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, only an insane or broken person in this modern world is fine with killing humans.

That is why many reincarnated people's stories are fine with killing. For them, it is broken from the start.
Eh I don’t know if that’s really the case always, I see it similar to war, if your life is threatened and your only real option is to kill, you will likely take it to save yourself.

In this case she clearly overpowered them so there wasn’t really any reason to feel threatened given why I feel she’s retained her modern morals.

Not to say that killing someone once for self defence = fine with killing, but if the whole world runs that way, you’d likely conform to it for self preservation.

I think most isekai protags have some kinda scene which makes them realize they need to change to live, even if it’s not super in-depth, it’s quite rare for a isekai protag to be the one to kill unprompted.

Dex-chan lover
So...wait....am I supposed to pretend that this guy and his pals, didn't outright try to use their superior physique and numbers to R@#e a seemingly defenseless girl ,a girl that he forcefully PULLED into a secluded alleyway clearly against her will? "just because they were annoyed with her 'presumptuous' nature"
And only got "remorseful" and submissive because he got his ass handed to him? Am I to pretend that he is truly a "kind" little brother now?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is quite refreshing for a story.
I agree that it does kinda feel half-assed with how we almost had an NTR route development but I hope this one a more conscientious character path

Dex-chan lover
100% agree with all the comments praising the MC being scared of having gone too far and being on the more realistic side but

that dude did try to actually physically assault and rape MC. MC feeling neutral to positive about him and keeping him around is just not it.

If that guy gets any more screentime Ima have to call quits lol

Dex-chan lover
100% agree with all the comments praising the MC being scared of having gone too far and being on the more realistic side but

that dude did try to actually physically assault and rape MC. MC feeling neutral to positive about him and keeping him around is just not it.

If that guy gets any more screentime Ima have to call quits lol
Yeah, absolutely. There are some people who cross a moral event horizon that you just don't come back from. Maybe this would have flown in the 90's (even then to my chagrin back in the day) but this just isn't on now.

Maybe -- and I mean maybe -- I can accept it if there was a whole chapter dedicated to how much this guy lost his way and is willing to repent or change after being shocked off that path. That kind of thing would be an amazing exploration of the human experience. But this comedic approach isn't it.

Dex-chan lover
you know as cliche it is i cant help but chuckle when someone gets a lil bro or sis like this
it just amuses me
Also i like how he was scared since 3 spells already on the realm oh Fuck oh shit
she did 4...

Dex-chan lover
So...wait....am I supposed to pretend that this guy and his pals, didn't outright try to use their superior physique and numbers to R@#e a seemingly defenseless girl ,a girl that he forcefully PULLED into a secluded alleyway clearly against her will? "just because they were annoyed with her 'presumptuous' nature"
And only got "remorseful" and submissive because he got his ass handed to him? Am I to pretend that he is truly a "kind" little brother now?
No, you can be like Eri and very much not like him.

Also, Haruka said "a kind of little brother", not "a kind little brother".

Chances are, he doesn't like him either. It's just that she also doesn't like escalation of conflict, so she puts up with him.

What I do hope is that the sexual assaulter is forced to confront his f-ed up actions towards women, and actually has to fix that.

Additionally, I hope that Haruka ends up understanding that the thugs are being presumptuous about being around him and it is well within his right to make them stay away from him.

He thinks "he can't strongly tell them to stop", but he definitely should be able to. Making sure that bad actions have justified consequences isn't an escalation of conflict, it's literally justice.

If it's a problem of not wanting attention and not being able to speak up, he really needs to get help his self-esteem and learn how to be confident. Hopefully Eri and his new team thing do that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread