Watashi no Kokoro wa Oji-san de Aru - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
For saying old man so much I wouldn't be surprised if he was still young by elven standards.

I'm not too big on "Isekai into being OP" at times, but so far this seems pretty good about it!
She doesn't really have the mindset of an OP character. Even if she could bulldoze everyone like how it was implied when a 2nd rank adventurer pissed his pants when she randomly tried out some magic she doesn't really have the mindset for it and if pressed in a situation she would probably fumble despite actually having the power to win easily. So the character still has a lot of growth to do, even if it is mostly mentally.

Dex-chan lover
With a mana pool that deep, Haruka is definitely becoming an adventurer and getting recommended for a serious first time quest.

Double-page supporter
I hope the entire plot doesn't revolve around the idea that Haruka is OP like most Isekai do.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. Everything seems high quality, the translation, the scans etc. Great work sir!

Dex-chan lover
For saying old man so much I wouldn't be surprised if he was still young by elven standards.

She doesn't really have the mindset of an OP character. Even if she could bulldoze everyone like how it was implied when a 2nd rank adventurer pissed his pants when she randomly tried out some magic she doesn't really have the mindset for it and if pressed in a situation she would probably fumble despite actually having the power to win easily. So the character still has a lot of growth to do, even if it is mostly mentally.
Yeah, it helps avoid a feeling of "resentful wish fulfilment" that I loathe so much.

Users who are viewing this thread