Watashi no... Megane-kun

Group Leader
reciprocative possessiveness 😁

although it kinda....sucks. pacing is weird and i feel like everyone is always yelling in the story. and it's super dramatic. but that's old shoujo for you ig

Dex-chan lover
Trying to read this feels like I'm reading while underwater - it's hard to follow and I can't quite make out what is happening from time to time. I'm sure it's a good story, but not for me.

This guy is such a wimp it's hard to read. She is ready to sleep with the guy and he keeps rejecting her. They are naked in the bed she is ready and he just stop because "she is cute" wtf. I'm actually at a point now that I hope she breaks up with him since she gets so hurt with him being so jealous and chase her when ever they aren't together, but then he reject her any time she wants to go further then kissing... realistic score = 0
If that's your cup of tea, then have at it.
for anyone else skip this manga, save your time and read anything else! wish I could get back the time I wasted on this...
she gets raped while still a virgin, so the mc doesn't get her first. then it's much back and forth and he ends up with her anyway :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread