Watashi no Musuko ga Isekai Tensei Shitappoi - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - To Discuss

Contributor
Tbh didn't she just went and disappear for quite a long time? Also living in another man's house?

EDIT: I'm not saying that he's "right" or anything, but it's not like she not at fault...

Dex-chan lover
Excited to see the translated chapters releases, starting from next chapter things in the story will start to heat up and I'm waiting to see the comments and discussions.

EDIT: I'm not saying that he's "right" or anything, but it's not like she not at fault...

She is not "at fault".

Dex-chan lover
Nah It's an interesting theory with that rubber connection.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure they just stayed married for their kid + in Haruji's case, everyone else badgering him about being the man of the house. Mio probably isn't thinking about divorce because she's grieving, and it's not like Haruji wants to be in the marriage either lol.

Dex-chan lover
Excited to see the translated chapters releases, starting from next chapter things in the story will start to heat up and I'm waiting to see the comments and discussions.

She is not "at fault".
Riiiiiight

There are various levels of fault. It's never black and white.

Thank you for the translation notes at the end. I really appreciate those inner-working look and I know you usually won't get much comments about that so I just want to leave a note of appreciation for it.

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone sucks here (except otaku dude, he just letting himself being swept by the waves)

Fuckin get a kurwą divorce damnation.

What a dumpster fire I chose to read huh? What expectations I had lol

Dex-chan lover
They don't need a divorce, they need a marriage counseling. Both of them are in the middle of grieving the loss of their son in their own ways, but neither of them are communicating with one another. Divorce will only make things worse imo. If they really aren't compatible even with marriage counseling, then they can consider divorce. But at the moment, divorce sounds like a terribad idea.

Dex-chan lover
They don't need a divorce, they need a marriage counseling. Both of them are in the middle of grieving the loss of their son in their own ways, but neither of them are communicating with one another. Divorce will only make things worse imo. If they really aren't compatible even with marriage counseling, then they can consider divorce. But at the moment, divorce sounds like a terribad idea.
It's not marriage counceling Mio needs, it's more general kind of counceling, considering she believes her dead son reincarnated in another world, and she somehow must find a way to follow him there. Based on what we have seen, there's nothing to save in their marriage anyway. It's finished. If they still had children, I'd be all for the parents trying to stay together for the sake of the children, unless it's really unbearable, but with their only child dead and no love lost, what's the point?

Dex-chan lover
Just get a divorce already. Seriously. And use evidence of him cheating.

Why drag sh*t out woman.....
When her son was alive, she didn't divorce for the sake of her son. After her son was gone, she simply hadn't had a chance because she was still grieving.

Tbh didn't she just went and disappear for quite a long time? Also living in another man's house?

Technically she didn't live with MC. She stayed at a hotel, and she only visited MC for his novel.

Dex-chan lover
When her son was alive, she didn't divorce for the sake of her son. After her son was gone, she simply hadn't had a chance because she was still grieving.
I'm just tired of this sh*t being dragged out....

Like, it'd be great if it just ended...

Dex-chan lover
I'm just tired of this sh*t being dragged out....

Like, it'd be great if it just ended...
I think you felt that way because you had to wait for the chapters. I didn't feel it was dragged out when reading all in one go.

But now that I'm waiting, maybe I'll experience what you felt lol

Dex-chan lover
I think you felt that way because you had to wait for the chapters. I didn't feel it was dragged out when reading all in one go.

But now that I'm waiting, maybe I'll experience what you felt lol
I felt it even when I started this series... like, it's going to end anyways... might as well do so earlier...

Users who are viewing this thread