Watashi no Okaa-sama wa Tsuihou sareta Moto Akuyaku Reijou Deshita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - All For My Mother's Sake

Is her mother really dislike Ashley because of her appearance though?

Plus a bit suspicious with Elliot too because I don't think most noble really remember her mother or maybe he just telling a lie...

Mr. eliot looks like he'd be the dad with his white hair yandere personality and how mom described her dad as wonderful idk man-

but also I wish she kept her plain appearance, it'd make the story way more fun , this is only based on the interaction MC has with the prince.

Dex-chan lover
The servant is suspicious, but its probably true in some context about being framed and her mother's chastity being taken.

The mother's mental condition might be exaggerated to an extend.

Dex-chan lover
First off, I like the touch of realism.
2nd off, The story has some interesting twists I'm curious to see resolved in time.

Bruh why is Eliot so sus

And if mum was really as traumatized as he said she was would she really be able to say that her dad was a wonderful man with a smile on her face??

Dex-chan lover
That servant-guy Elliott is shady AF. And I get the feeling that that protective charm/spell is what makes her disappear from people's perception.
But this story seems really promising.

Thanks for the chapter!

THIS. OMYGOD, THIS MANGA. I LOVE THE PLOT IT SEEMS TO BE SO MUCH DIFFERENT FROM THE REST OF THE VILLAINESS TROPE. PLS PLS PLS CONTINUE SCANLATING THIS MANGA PLS. AND THANK YOU FOR PICKING THIS UP!!

Fed-Kun's army
This is nice, thanks for the translation.

Elliot raising the red flags and Ashley doesnt know cause he raised her TwT. I hope she gets enlightened and gain confidence to act.

I smell that kind of smell that smells smelly
Smelliot might be a demon lord

Eliot is probably a messed up mofo that wanted to seclude Ashley’s mom and brainwashed her to move to the countryside and hates the fact that the mom was in love with someone else so he calls Ashley a sinful being that gets in the way of his fantasy. He doesn’t want anyone to find the mom so he tells Ashley to hide her identity so no one could find them.

Dex-chan lover
this is an interesting take on the villainess trope. I like the fact that they actually use magic item to conceal her appearance.
Elliot is sus

Users who are viewing this thread