Watashi no Okaa-sama wa Tsuihou sareta Moto Akuyaku Reijou Deshita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - All For My Mother's Sake

Fed-Kun's army
Well this is a pretty interesting take on the Villainess genre. Seems fucked beyond measure, especially with Elliot calling the child a sinful being, but I'm all for it.

This is probably a Cinderella type story. My gut is telling me this is the background of the mother
she was engaged to the white haired noble and they both love each other. One noblewoman is so jealous of her that she plotted her downfall together with Eliot, who's a yandere. And to do that successfully, they need to make sure that the white dude is out of the country. So the whole downfall began and she was demoted to become a commoner but it is Eliot who violated her wearing a disguise magic tool. But he didn't know that she is already pregnant with white dude's child.

If I'm right, white hair is still looking for her mother, that's why Eliot ordered her to disguise herself.

WHAT THE HECK WITH ELIOT! Omg, I feel so strong creepy vibes form him! If the father is really the one her mother loved then I dont quite interstand why the mother agree to keep her daughter appearence hidden? even if she hide it in public, there would be no harm to maintain her real appearence at home?. I feel that Eliot also hates her bc she is the child of another man and not him. This story is really interesting! I hope we get an update soon

Dex-chan lover
What are the chances Elliot is the one who kidnapped and brainwashed her mother? She did say he was wonderful, so maybe he is!

Dex-chan lover
@JingYeet : Escapism is a thing. Stockholm Syndrome and all that.

While the servant is rather sus, the fact that her mom didn't react to her keeping the glass girl appearance all the time do lend credence to his words.

Eliot is giving me yandere vibes with the way hes prioritizing her mother wayyyy over her. Who calls a child sinful and tells a child about her mothers rape? Def sus. I think theres something else going on with her parentage.

OMFG shes a rape child ! Damn Elliot, how could tell that to a kid lfmao i want more.

Dex-chan lover
So....because curiosity......I went to the latest WN chapter to see if there's some interesting reveal/twist......so here be waaaaaaaaaaaaaay major spoilers (assuming the manga follows the WN anyway)
She's in a sequel story, except with extra twist.

So first of all, mom is kinda insane but not in the way you'd expect.
Basically during her time, mom also met with a reincarnated game heroine person, and even have a notebook written by her that clearly details something a person of her status should not be able to know.
Kinda skimmed that bit, but basically mom helped the heroine get to her target, then the heroine got greedy and want to try for reverse harem route since that's supposedly a condition to unlock the hidden route.
Shit happened and heroine died.
And mom points to the last page of the notebook, listing the cast of the sequel game that the heroine wrote down but since it won't affect her life she's like eh whatev.

On that list, is "Commoner Ashley" as one of the selectable protagonist.
Ashley also met the other protagonist, who is the reincarnated person.
So mom was saying how she intentionally left noble society, became commoner, and gave birth to "Ashley" to try and twist fate or something.
Although from what mom have seen, it looks like Ashley has been in the 'protagonist' spot of the plot

Then Ashley told mom that 'uhh, the story I heard from the other heroine...is different'
Basically everything her mom has done, is actually the sequel's backstory.

Mom didn't take that well.

So now I'm curious about what was the last thing the other heroine said to Ashley (since the other one seem to have disappeared/died as of this chapter)

Fed-Kun's army
@Ushika
I'm with you on the Elliot thing, although I don't think he's a yandere, but the way this chapter progressed has strongly suggested that he's the father.

i hope there's not some bs like the prince sees mcs real face through the magic and is friendly to her because of that

Dex-chan lover
I like this very much. Keep it coming!
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Ashley better get vindication by destroying her guardians somehow but whatever.

Idk but i think eliot is the villain who abducted MC's mom when she is still pregnant. 🤔
Can somebody give us spoiler please 😭

Humiliate...that’s putting it lightly

And the servant seems pretty sus telling things like that constantly to a child

Group Leader
@WhimsiCat
As the translator of this manga, I would like to ask you one question:
What the absolute fuck?

Dex-chan lover
@LordFifthIsLife : Maybe they did build it up properly during the story, since I did skip the rest of it to the end.
Other characters like the dad, the prince, some kind of 'hidden one' guy were there as well.

@KB1011 : Clearly there's only one answer:
"Japan"

Not the first story I've read where someone on Earth see a vision of another world and create something based on it anyway.

There's also Viridescent Crown (KR) with that sort of plot device.

Users who are viewing this thread