Watashi no Okaa-sama wa Tsuihou sareta Moto Akuyaku Reijou Deshita

Hmm... First chap... Gotta see if it's interesting or not in the future... Can't really say for now

Sounds interesting after first chapter need to wait for more to know if it's good. It's similar to a couple others out there but what isn't

This is interesting. I'm keeping this hihihi thank you for translating ♥️ keep up the good work!

Well, it's interesting...

I gotta say the mother really need reality check about her daughter and the dad still have mixed feeling about him...

This is speculation, but the butler seems very suspicious. I think the reasons she's being told to hide herself may be different from reality.

Dex-chan lover
Source WN link here:
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n5513fx/

Also got a publication by Overlap, 2nd LN volume came out in Jan 2021.
https://bookwalker.jp/de85712d24-0348-4426-9660-60e87f6af6c8/

cover: look cheerfully
story: first chap and sound depressing as shit
oh well maybe a few more chapters to know more lololololol

I don't know who this silver and purple eye guy is, I don't even care if he is handsome, I'll cut off his arms and legs. And, shove them in a not so nice place. And, then stick him in a not so nice places.

Double-page supporter
A story of a villainess's illegitimate daughter, huh...
Sounds interesting

Spoiler ( just a theory, i guess this warning was supposed to be like a spoiler for the chapter for any of those who read the comments first before actually reading the chapter)

ok somehow I over read this kind of mangas and like to theorize. my theory is that the servant was actually the one who abducted the mother from her partner i guess, because obsession or like love obsessed about the fl’s mother. and like trying to preserve hide the fl’s real appearance from other so that people wouldn’t know that the fl’s mother was abducted by the servant or by someone they could think of. Because the servant sounds sus to me.

I don’t know, or maybe I’m just a dumb person.

Double-page supporter

Assaulted mother subtext?? Or is the servant just lying? That is just so so terrible!?

I saw this on the main page as uploaded in English but it says there’s no chapters in my language

Dex-chan lover
I'm ready to bet money that Eliot actually kidnapped and possibly brainwashed the mother, MC must be the daughter of some noble with unique charateriscs and would be recognized as her daughter instantly, very weird for him to send her in a place where it would be easier to discover her identity if she did one mistake but I'm 100% sure that Eliot lied.
The mother past was described as the cliche fall of a otome game villain bad end, but if she was really a commoner it couldn't be like that, she must be a noble to and is probably locked in the mansion, for that I think there is some brainwash at end.

Group Leader
WN Raw: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n5513fx/
Official homepage: https://www.ganganonline.com/contents/watasinookasama/

Her having to hide her real looks and identity is sus, especially with the subtext of her mother and the servant elliot.

Spoiler about main plot points from novel. beware.

It seems the events of an otome repeat itself in the world. Ashley's mom was the villainess in the otome game and was falsely accused and kicked out. However, later you find out Ashley mom found the heroines journal about the game, and wanted to be kicked out and she's a lil crazy. She's pretty much hated the noble life and wanted to be a commoner, but she's kind of a deadbeat since she barely pays attention to Ashley. IDK wtf the butler Elliot problem is still. After the mom left all the people that messed with her died. Also her dad is the king's younger brother.

Users who are viewing this thread