Watashi no Oshi wa Akuyaku Reijou - Ch. 27 - Commoners' Way of Life

Dex-chan lover
I would assume they're translating using the official release as a base. I don't think the official TL release of the manga is up to here, but the official TLs of the LNs are done, and the LNs call her "Rae". Or rather, if I recall correctly, they seperate her old and new world names - her name was "Rei" in her previous life on earth, but she's "Rae" in her current world (and Rae was the name of the character she's taken over from in it)
Huh, ic. Looks like for anime they use Rae too.

Guess I'm too used to Rei, lol, Rae just feels weird.

bruuuh looks like I gotta pick up the pace
Indeed

Dex-chan lover
You aren't the only one! It took me until LN vol.3 to get used to "Rae" .w.;
Nice to know I'm not alone) Let's see how long it will be for me to get used to 'Rae'.
Got my hands on LN recently, want to give it a read. Is 5th volume the last one?

Dex-chan lover
Washing on the bed... That sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

Double-page supporter
Nice to know I'm not alone) Let's see how long it will be for me to get used to 'Rae'.
Got my hands on LN recently, want to give it a read. Is 5th volume the last one?
I think so, yes! I still need to get around to it, haven't started on vol.5 yet!

Dex-chan lover
As much as I fucking hate Comic Sans in about everything, I didn't realise it was the font you used for this chapter.
Might not be the best for this kind of work, but I've definitely seen worse choices.
Thanks a damn lot for your translation! (Fine work for a first time eh)

Fed-Kun's army
Comic sans is actually good for this sort of thing, it just need to be all capital letters and a bit larger/bold font

Dex-chan lover
Comic sans is actually good for this sort of thing, it just need to be all capital letters and a bit larger/bold font
I've got to disagree with you on the all caps there, all caps comic sans is even worse than normal comic sans

Group Leader
Oh i thought a group was working on it, and apparently not anymore. I don't mind the police too much ( i understand people that don't like it ), Rae looks out of place since every chapter was translated as Rei before but it's really not an issue to me.
Thanks for the update.

Dex-chan lover
These last panel memes get me every time lol I can't wait for more chapters I miss this series...!
62169fb07c064ef30129733e605e638f.png

Group Leader
If it was really dropped by nyashi, might be time to get a group together to do this properly from from chapter 23 up. Or see if Nyashi wants to just handle TLs. Or QuickenD, if you're interested in the project itself

Similarly, looking for a Korean to English TL and letterer for the webtoon version. It's rough, won't really be focused on quality for that one.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread