Watashi no Oshi wa Akuyaku Reijou - Ch. 32 - GIRLS TALK

Double-page supporter
I'm struggling to imagine how lily is going to be an interesting character if her role is just to be a rival love interest. I don't think anyone's in any doubt over the outcome of a love triangle featuring a new character 6 volumes in.
They take her character in some interesting directions. The love triangle is just a running gag more than any serious dra.a.

Double-page supporter
Ok thank you for letting me know. If you wanted us to rest though, you should have contacted us sooner, at least we wouldn't have started working on it. The other members already started cleaning and translating for the eng version and you can understand that you lose the will to continue if someone else post it while you're still working on it.
We'll probably still finish ch 32 and post it since we already started.

I'm announcing this to everyone so you all know. I started working on the spinoff in Italian and we plan to also do the spinoff for the eng version. PLEASE don't post it behind our back, but if you want to help us, let us know and we'll see if we can do something about that. Or if you want to work on it by yourself, at least let us know before we start working on it and waste our time. (We still haven't started the spinoff in eng, we'll first finish ch 32)
Thank you for your hard work!

Dex-chan lover
bro this just raises more questions LOL
Aleah falls in love with Lilly by age 16 and her sister is in love with Aleah. It's uh, complicated. Aleah is the protagonist though so who knows how that'll turn out.

Also as a note this scan is bad.

Dex-chan lover
So what are the chances of the friend in the otherworld actually appering here as well? That's some textbook isekai trope

Dex-chan lover
Us with this chapter:
image.png

Dex-chan lover
So what are the chances of the friend in the otherworld actually appering here as well? That's some textbook isekai trope
None of them have been shown to be alive as people but a vision of Misaki appears to Rae at a later date

for
helping Yu out because both Misaki and Yu are transgender. Albeit Yu's transfem and Misaki is transmasc.

Dex-chan lover
Lay it on me, I want all those juicy spoilers
Spoilers for this series doesn’t turn me off, makes me even more invested
Well, Lily first appears in chapter 17 treating Matt wounds and...

Remmember that masked man in that chapter and 18? well, that's Lily second personallity created by her father the Prime Minister to cause the revolution in cooperation with the Naa Empire,
also Lily later became the messenger of the "god" (more like the vessel or voice) and her romance develpment is cast aside but we can see her in a few scenes taking care of another lesbian character (protecting her in the final battle)

And to explain how that happend, you need a lot of context given by the novel or just wait to the manga to reach that point

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ohhhhh boy... How much spoilers do you want? Man I got a whole lot about Lily and her relationships with other characters
I'm actually more interested in the issues with Prince Yu... but I looked it up and WOW that's a HUGE deal. Hope that gets resolved soon. Poor girl...

Dex-chan lover
I hate snipers so much. If there's someone already providing a quality TL, let them do it. Don't snipe the work with way worse quality of work.

Dex-chan lover
Thankyou for the translation.

People complain but the translation was easy to read and comprehend.
It reads like a pet project from an ESL, and I say that with as much respect as I can provide as someone whose family cannot speak or read English very well

Dex-chan lover
Can't agree since I only saw 2 verbage mistakes in the entire chapter.

An instance of using "Have" instead of "has" and another where they use "I" instead of "I'll" or "I will".

Ive seen much worse translation/proofreading errors.

Fed-Kun's army
ngl.. I appreciate the new chapter but y'all gotta stop translating if you're not gonna put on HQ work. I use mangadex to find HQ Translations lmao and new chapters. Please be fr. Leave it to the original group stop trying to say you're making it better for others when you're not. They probably already started translating this chapter and you just drop bullshit everywhere. I rather the series get dropped than this

Group Leader
Aleah falls in love with Lilly by age 16 and her sister is in love with Aleah. It's uh, complicated. Aleah is the protagonist though so who knows how that'll turn out.

Also as a note this scan is bad.
Wait wait wait, is there a May and Aleah spinoff somewhere I don't know about? Or were these volume 5 extras?

Dex-chan lover
Wait wait wait, is there a May and Aleah spinoff somewhere I don't know about? Or were these volume 5 extras?
There's been some short stories written after the fact and Inori's working on another book called "Turn Around to Me!"

TATM won't be out until like, after the ILWV anime airs because they (marketing and editorial teams etc) want to avoid having new literature come out that may "affect" the perception of it or confuse people wanting to get into it.

Group Leader
Thanks! I'm on the kofi too, but it's hard to keep all the info straight. Definitely looking forward to the next work after the anime wraps up.

Users who are viewing this thread