Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Betrothal

Dex-chan lover
@emmanyansei Children from past marriages are often perceived as something that prevents them from starting a new life. Especially when it comes to a new life with a new family. My brothers did not have a high opinion of my father because he abandoned their mother, but my father always felt guilty about this way of thinking, even when he moved to another city and married my mother. One way or another, many men, or for that matter, many women try to completely forget about their "past" children when they start a new marriage.

Dex-chan lover
Ye gods. Looked at Ch2 raw and
yeeeeeeeeeeep that's trauma response to a T

Useless childhood friend. May you forever be unhappy. Maybe I should go and read the novel. It should be far ahead now.

Aggregator gang
I just, ugh, two depressing manga in a day? Bring it on 😂😂 thank you tho for sharing! I do hope, even for a little bit, if our MC does being abused again in the household, she would find some kind of enjoyment

Thanks for picking this!
The art is outstanding and the story looks interesting!!!
Poor MC 😭 I just want her to be happy ❤️ This is giving me "Tsubaki-chou lonely planet" vibes for some reason, but I have a good feeling~

Bookmarked and looking for ch2! Hoping for some face slapping on the trash family and spineless childhood friend. She better find love with her new husband too.

the artstyle is so beautiful and the story is so interesting !!
i'm so excited for the next chapter !!
thank you sooo much for translating !! <3<3

OH this is so sad,,, i really like the MC and i hope she's able to find happiness with her new husband

this shit HURTED. I am filled with so much anger rn. even if miyo doesn't resent Kouji(?) I sure as hell do. bitch knows that the woman he loves is trapped in an abusive family but he cares more about saving his own hide. what a wuss.

this was a very strong first chapter. I love the art. can't wait to read more!

I kinda of feel bad for the Mc but it can’t be helped i hope she finds happiness there
Nice manga tho and thanks for the translation I look forward for more

Users who are viewing this thread