Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The First Breakfast

Uh oh. We're in for the long haul.
I feel there may be more to his behaviour so let's see how this goes. It's just the second chapter.

Girrrrrl... out of the frying pan, into the fire. WTF expects their husband to accuse them of poisoning?!

I'm looking forward to this.
Too bad it's a new release, frequent updates aren't possible.

Aggregator gang
dude got his head so far up his ass that he can see his own gullet

me looking at an 18 yr old who is going on 19 and a 27 year old like hehe i cant see haha these two people are now going to both be 23 to me hehehe

Double-page supporter
"An honorific which can be taken to mean "master" or "husband", yikes

Also full military regalia + socks and the newspaper lol

I mean, I get that he probably lived through some horrible shit experiences that made him this distrustful, but boy is he going to regret this treatment he is harboring towards her right now.

Dex-chan lover
I know for sure that this'll get a happy end, I also understand that this is just the second chapter, the first in terms of story progression, but I really, really want to slap him right now

Dex-chan lover
@Mizumachi @ac1d1c I guess this guy's only experiences with women were spoiled opportunists, but how does that lead to poisoning?! "I can see right through you." Because clearly you can see all women at the same except your maid because you judge people based on personality and attitude not genitals!

Dex-chan lover
God what kind of life has the guy lived through to suspect his newly-married wife to be poisoning him? As horrible as it may sound, I hope he's been through some bad stuff before, because I don't want to think that he's acting this way just because.

Double-page supporter
this guy looks like he thinks ketchup is too spicy so I guess I'll give him a pass on thinking fresh fish and miso soup is poison

@newmangareader246 he thought she poisoned it not that the food itself was poison. Also I'm 100 percent gonna use this: "this guy looks like he thinks ketchup is too spicy"

Dex-chan lover
honestly, looks like he had a hard life. to go through so much, that he’s suspected his soon to be wife of poisoning him. both of them suffered a lot :(

Users who are viewing this thread