Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The First Dinner

Dex-chan lover
Did she marry him or become his servant? If the first, then I do not feel any romance here, she just obeys him as a minion.

Dex-chan lover
@nrinzu Well, usually I'm very skeptical about the third wave of feminism, but looking at it, I myself want to scream about women's rights. He even literally has to remind her to eat.

My poor girl, hopefully she finds more for herself as the story progresses. Also, I hope the 'unusual girl' finds a way to shake his heart.

thank you so much for the translation! i was actually reading the novel but the translator stopped and removed her translations of all the chapters due to unfortunate exchanges ): i can’t wait to read more of this story 😭

The dude is like why is she always apologizing but then turns around and says cold/critical things. Man it makes me sad that she was abused so much and this guy doesn’t know/care to know.

~Just tSuNdErE things~

I didn't know that there's someone translating the novel 😱😱I'm too late, can't read it anymore 😭

So she is abused and he has trust issues, so I hope that they will start healing themselves with each other. He can teach her to be more independent and she that it's worth it to care for others.

Users who are viewing this thread