Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The First Dinner

Double-page supporter
I'm really liking this so far, but it seriously suffers from the "not like other girls" trope. I find it hard to believe that three separate women would storm out of a profitable and powerful marriage arrangement just because they had to live in some rustic cottage and eat homely yet delicious meals. I also highly doubt that all of them would have the ability to leave, either.

I would like it if instead of him falling for her on the basis that she isn't rude or comically mean-spirited, as seems to be the norm for women in this story, he instead came to like her based on personal qualities she has yet to manifest. (And NOT just because she's meek, shy, and doesn't speak her mind. Or "protectable".)

So good
Yes
That lasting trauma
That lack of self esteem
This is the kind of sad story i like, lets see how she slowly gets more self esteem

😭. This is hitting me right in the heart ight now I cant seem to stop tearing up.

Hopefully somewhen soon he starts helping her with her trauma.
Like getting her a Shiba or a magical cat she can have as a friend she can trust.

Dex-chan lover
"She has on her usual poker face again" If you betted everything you owned, you'd lose it all.

"I have little tolerance for women who insist on their own opinions without trying to understand their partners" a little hypocritical, don't you think, bocchan?

> ML hates women who does not try to understand their partner.
> Also ML refuses to listen to what his partner wants.

"I have little tolerance for women who insist on their own opinions without trying to understand their partners"

I'm actually going to poison the ML myself.

This kinda reeks of "I'm not like other girls." It's fine, but it's just something I've seen before.

Oh, and the way he looks for women is a tad strange. Like how do you expect women of high standing to live in shabby conditions? These are women who don't cook nor clean for themselves. Of course, they're going to complain. I think families ask the prospective partner how their living situations are to prepare their daughters. You didn't think to tell them?

Users who are viewing this thread