Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - A Conflicted Heart

Aggregator gang
This is what abuse does to people 😢
Rather than Danna-sama, I think Yurie will be the one who will guide her, and make her realize that everything that has happened to her is NOT her fault, and Danna-sama will be the one to fortify it once Miyo opens her heart.
I can't wait for the moment for Miyo to be liberated, and realize that her family is not worth her time nor headspace.

I love this series so much so far.. can’t wait till she sees her own worth and the little couple fall in love. I have a feeling hubby and yurie will end up being super protective over her. Thank you so much for sharing!!❤️

thank you so much for translating this.
can anyone recommend me a manga similar to this? Thank you

Thank you for the chapters! Lol, every time I forget just how depressing this manga is. I think she will get powers when older idk. Why was the mom calling herself a coward for not telling him or was it for not sticking up to him? If she does have powers the mom should have said told the dad, cause they literally used that as a big excuse to abandon and abuse her. Especially after her mom died(?) though I know she didn't realize she would die.Or maybe she meant sorry for being too cowardly and still marrying a jerk like him when I knew he would be one cause I heard about his lover and how he didn't want to get married to me? And now you're being treated bad partly for that.

Dex-chan lover
O__O the makeup makes it look like she has a slight little smile o_o wow
Many thanks

Her mom's family should have adopted her and taken her away from this trash of family. She is Cinderella. All she needs is somebody who will see her true worth.

What's sad is that Miyo's so-called dad literally treated her and her mother like shit. I feel so bad for both of them for having such a POS husband and father.

Thank you so much for the update, can't wait for them to get the point where they're both comfortable!!!!!! ;u;

Thank you so much for translating this manga!
I don't have any idea that her life would be this tragic it's so painful to watch I almost couldn't stand it, tears were rolling down my cheek everytime I read every chapter! My heart goes to you always miyo, I hope she'll find happiness soon 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread