Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Feast of gratitude

Hm. Too sus. I think she's pretty OP and maybe her powers will come a bit late? Or maybe it's hidden? But that would be too predictable so it's prolly not the case😂

He's such a great husband bfjsksbckalal

Thank you for the update. You fed us well 😘

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating!!!!
Everytime this series gets an update i can't help but to smile.

Thanks for the update~
I think this is the best chapter so far, Miyo and Danna-sama (wth I forgot his name) being honest to each other, they even got lovey dovey in front of other people. Miyo being positive and really beautiful of course, she became healthier(♥ω♥*)

YES... I'LL WAIT FOR THE REST OF VOLUME 2.. FIGHT ON TRANSLATOR AND THANK YOU FOR THE HARD WORK...

Dex-chan lover
@dementedcockroachondrugs
Either Miyo's using her ability on herself unconsciously or that bitch girl stole her ability and is using it on her
Yeah definitely thought it was the step-mum/sister until the last speech bubbles where he says he only knows of the Usuba family, so I think I'm in the camp of the former theory; she is shooting herself in the foot

Thank you Kuri, Kuri on a different day, Pakuri and all the mmorpg series for the chapter! 😂

Miyo looked so pretty in this chapter and I love how they are opening up to each other. I've stated it in an earlier chapter that I thought Miyo's mother sealed her powers before her death and I still stand by that theory until proven otherwise. But I don't know how her nightmares connect to it. Maybe fear has something to do with it? 🤔

I think Kudo’s friend (?)’s surname is Gotou? I forgot the kanji but is it 後藤?

Dex-chan lover
We don't know if she has communication with her mother's side, so I'm guessing her powers are subconsciously manifesting.
Side Note: An Admiral is equivalent to a General, which is two ranks above Major General.

Dex-chan lover
@Nogoodimaginativename I have different theory, I think her mother is the one who sealed her power and when she live with Kudou, she already fulfilled some part to unseal it.

Users who are viewing this thread