Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Feast of gratitude

Miyo's mum is definitely sus. number 1, no doubt, plain and simple. In the earlier chapters, back in Miyo's childhood, her mum said something along the lines 'please forgive me for being selfish'. That right there is saying a lot.

I assume the main Usuba household given there withdrawal from the public almost seemed liked an enslavement lifestyle from within/outside and Miyo's mum thought by blocking her daughter's ability will help break her from that cycle of being traded and sought as a commodity bride amongst households, hence resulting in Miyo living a carefree life.

Now.. the seal is temporary weakening. I find very unlikely another ability user managed to bypass Kudou's front line defense, which means Miyo was subconsciously self harming/testing herself.

Credits page always makes me laugh. I also read those novels/manhwa despite never playing any video games lololol
Thanks for the chapter!

The only thing that makes things good is you're not stopping from scanlating this so I really appreciate your effort @pajamako !!!

Thank you so much for your work! It's a beautiful story and I'm glad to be able to read it because of you.

Double-page supporter
The Translators forgot that Miyo's mom's Family name was revealed in chapter 7 lol EDIT: I know that was back when Tapioca was translating it but that Family name was revealed then

U know what I think. I think miyo has so much trauma she is unconsciously doing it to herself

Double-page supporter
@Onimer
Yes, Miyo's mom sealed Miyo's powers, the dream manipulation. One so they wouldn't be abused and two cause she didn't want her maiden family taking Miyo for manifesting the dream powers. The Usuba family has a pattern where if a lady in the family manifests a certain power their baby will be guaranteed to have the dream powers and Miyo's mother had that power

Double-page supporter
@katakatakara
Miyo's mom sealed her powers but the Usuba family I wouldn't call allies they didn't want to even let Miyo's mom out to marry Miyo's father, they'd lock up Miyo forever as she has their family line's most prized dream powers

Lmao gudou so funny. And whaaat was that at the end, ANOTHER person is bothering them?! 😠 Or....maybe this has something to do with the sister? Maybe her skill is to steal another's? And she stole Miyo's? Can't wait for more

As long as I know that Miyo is truly special, I can keep going with all this crap she has to go through. Are her powers going to manifest soon or is it going to drag out until the very end kind of thing?

Wait, why are people suspecting she's doing it to herself? My first thought was someone from her mother's side was causing it, which I also couldn't understand why

I've read the spoilers so I know what's happening, but with out that I wouldn't have guessed it (also it's been a while since I started it so I've already forgotten details of the previous chapters)

Users who are viewing this thread