Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Jealousy and impatience

MY DEAR YOU HAD ONE JOB 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 But its not Mio's fault, that bitch Kaya's really got to go!

Kill that family that dare to hurt Miyo Mr. Danna-sama!!!

Edit : cant wait for the latest raw to be translated because its gonna be some beautiful & delightful chapter

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!

Man, this spoiled child really just doesnt want to take no for an answer

Maybe I'm too soft but I'd like to see Kaya's redemption, it's basically their parents fault as she wasn't originally like that

thanks for the chapter~

although it's sad that kaya was mistreated, that doesnt allow her to harm our miyo!!!!

also the goukon concept seems fun now that you mention it... unfortunately i've never read anything with that concept but i'll keep an eye on this comment section since now that you mentioned it i want one too

Sometimes I wish than I can completely read Japanese now I mean I can read Japanese but I can't read it completely since there are still words that I don't know

Dex-chan lover
Seen that one coming
You had 1 job Miyo.

Now let’s see how this get solved cause now that she tried to kidnap her I think Kaya just fucked herself and the family, they’re getting it soon I’m looking forward to it.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
See kids. This is why you always bring your GPS charm with you. 😣

@fairestflower no child is "originally like this" as people are made from their life experiences. In other words, its as much her fault as it is her parent's fault. Not saying whether she deserves or doesn't deserve redemption. Merely that the reasoning for deserving redemption kind of off.

Personally, I think she deserves redemption since she is as broken as her sister in a different way. Both women probably want to be loved but one is beaten down while the other is treated entirely as a tool. Both are pretty sad ways to live.

Dex-chan lover
Kaya mind your own damn business. What an entitled brat. The worst person in the family though is her father.

kinda dont hate kaya as much because her mother is a fuckin failure of a parent. i dont think that really gives anymore chance of change though.

I know this kind of "tragedy with villain beyond any evilness is so cliche", not much different from telenovela I used to hate

But I love this series, sorry telenovela

Users who are viewing this thread