Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Jealousy and impatience

Miyo and Kaya rlly remind me of something. I watched this old thai drama back in the early 2000s (I'm not sure if it was a thai drama becuz I only had the episodes in a disc collection) and it was kinda like a cinderella story set in a historical thai fantasy. It was about a girl like miyo (who lived in poverty but her mom is still alive but they both r treated like servants) and the girl like kaya looked exactly like the girl like miyo. The girl like kaya was manipulated by her mom to think dat the girl like miyo was dirty and stuff too.

what the hell. after everything miyo has been through and the trauma that’s still with her, she has to go through a mess again. i hate kaya i wanted to slap that shit out of her

Mnx

Dang what a devwlopment! Thanks for the update. This manga is so beautiful

the situation between kaya and miyo is almost sad, cause they were both abused, but since kaya benefited from it she too became an abuser. Kinda reminds me of Akito from Fruits Basket being abused and in turn abusing the other cursed people, like what Akito's mother did was fucked up but a shitty childhood does not excuse what Akito did to the rest of the cursed people (blinding Hatori, hurting Rin, isolating Yuki, verbally and physically abusing them, whatever the fuck happened with Kureno cause consent there feels iffy, etc).

Double-page supporter
So they have chosen to test our male lead's patience… so they have chosen death

Users who are viewing this thread