Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon

Hopefully, she gets more courage to speak her thoughts and that the ML comes to understand her more.

Dex-chan lover
I hope that second daughter and second wife (step mother) get raped in front of the shitty father and spineless "childhood friend" before all four of them are tortured to death. To hell with them all.....

Also, hope we catch up to raws fast... I wanna read more so much more

People hating on MC or thinking poor of her, seriously, think for once how broken down she has been. Her ENTIRE life has been her being mistreated and having no one really to rely on. Not like she has the knowledge to read or write far as we can tell (given she said she never had an education). So, even if she wanted to have her learn better from reading from stories or others and grow/realize what's wrong or right or how to act, where could she do this? Also, even if she did, you think it'd work? She'd just have been mistreated and beaten down more.

MC's actions are realistic given her experience. Her family is scum and needs to suffer and die.

There is originally novel which is in translation
https://liliesareflowers.blogspot.com/p/watashi-no-shiawase-na-kekkon.html

i'm sure that kudou man isn't that bad man or something actually, it's just like his frontend as military nerd.

UH I REALLY LIKE THE STORIES THAT YOU PICK UP, they are all beautiful
THANK YOU SOO MUCH~
hope you will keep translating them

Please update more... 😭😭
Btw i had read until chap 6 in English on instagram. Kudou will buy miyo some kimono. It's really cute

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
Hello~ Tapioca Scans is currently working on Chapter 3, which we'll be releasing soon! Please rest assured that we definitely won't be dropping this series. Thank you for your patience, and we're really sorry for the delay ಥ‿ಥ

Users who are viewing this thread