Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon

thats so awesome *-* I read the web novel and it was so bitter-sweet

Dex-chan lover
@TsukinoHime

Thanks for the translations, it wasn’t meant to be taken a bad way just a way of saying I want to know what happens next.

thankyou so much for the hardwork~ this really is a nice manga to read... I really looking forward to read the next one
O(≧▽≦)O

I mean, looking forward for the downfall of Kaya *smirk* ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

Hahahaha the cleaning 😂😂 thank you for tl-ing this! I never thought I’d see the next chapters huhu thank you so much!

bnk

I can't wait for them to adapt the second novel, where they introduced one of my favorite character
Hazuki Kudou, Kiyoka's older sister, who is asked to become Miyo's teacher to prepare her for the high life. She ended up really liking Miyo and treats her like an actual sister. She actually likes Miyo more than she likes Kiyoka lol. Miyo eventually starts calling her neesan in vol 3. Honestly its volume 2 where the story really gets going. We got introduced to Miyo's family from her mother's side and the reveal of miyo's power.

In volume 3, miyo and kiyoka goes to the Kudo family home where Miyo meets her soon to be in-laws. While kiyoka's dad is very accepting of Miyo, his mother definitely wasn't. But eventually, she does accept her after seeing how dedicated Miyo is to Kiyoka. Miyo and Kiyoka also has their first kiss here

In vol 4, Miyo meets an old fiancee of Kiyoka. While at first she feels a bit awkward, Miyo ended up becoming good friends with her. During the ending of this volume, Miyo and Kiyoka has their second kiss while its snowing outside. The description is just beautiful

With the rising popularity of the series, hopefully it won't be long before an anime

Dex-chan lover
First few chaps were a bit rough to get through as it felt like the author just REALLY wanted you to know how sad her life was and get you to feel sorry for her but then it really picks up after chap 5 I think :)

Users who are viewing this thread