Watashi no Shiranai, Senpai no 100 Ko no Koto - Ch. 12 - ...Do you want me to treat you?

Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 16, 2018
Messages
158
I'm sure some of those movie posters are super recognizable.
I know there's no prize, but I think I figured out the ones alongside Rise of the Planet of the Apes. Hint: They're all movies released in 2011.

The one in the center is Cars 2. Browsing through the posters on IMDb, it looks like the Israeli one, since the "from the creators of Toy Story 3" blurb has the logo on the left.

The one on the right looks like Captain America: The First Avenger. I can't find an exact match for it on IMDb, but the silhouette of the text looks like the Taiwanese version of the title (美國隊長)

I don't have an encyclopedic knowledge of movie posters, so without a hint like the one I had for the two above, I have no idea if the more detailed ones are even real, much less what movies they're for.
 
Last edited:
Group Leader
Joined
May 14, 2026
Messages
173
I know there's no prize, but I think I figured out the ones alongside Rise of the Planet of the Apes. Hint: They're all movies released in 2011.

The one in the center is Cars 2. Browsing through the posters on IMDb, it looks like the Israeli one, since the "from the creators of Toy Story 3" blurb has the logo on the left.

The one on the right looks like Captain America: The First Avenger. I can't find a close match for it on IMDb, but the silhouette of the text looks like the Taiwanese version of the title (美國隊長)

I don't have an encyclopedic knowledge of movie posters, so without a hint like the one I had for the two above, I have no idea of the more detailed ones are even real, much less what movies they're for.
Great work!

Now that I realized one of them is Cars I feel really stupid lol.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 16, 2018
Messages
158
Great work!

Now that I realized one of them is Cars I feel really stupid lol.
Yeah, I was like "it kinda looks like a Smash Bros stage but that can't be it" and then when I saw the logo while scrolling on IMDb I felt dumb.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top