Watashi no Tadashii Onii-chan

Although so much has happened in 4 chapters I never really had the thought that the story was rushed and that certain actions lacked explanations. Even if certain things aren’t explained as clearly then, the author will surely explain it later at the right moment. It’s a decent read with a hint of darkness. I recommend for anyone who like romances that deal with the more fragile and emotional aspects of human beings.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I have a feeling there is a big twist with her brother's
death, for example, he became twisted himself, or opposite, he was a tortured soul prone to suicide. Kairi is kind, he carries a heavy burden for having killed someone, so I wonder what made him do that.

I absolutely agree with miraianna there has to be something wrong with the brother since Kairi said he didn't think someone would be sad about his death

Group Leader
@EnmaAi We're just working on it. We apologize for the delay! School has started for many people and things will slow down now.

There are 12 chapters left.

@Mauykas I really do appreciate your hard work of translating this manga! Thank you very much 😊

Double-page supporter
I've only read till chapter 2 and I got put off by how FMC handled the situation

as an upstanding citizen she should've reported him to the authorities. Killing someone and hiding it is a grave matter and her not reporting it after finding out about it makes her an accessory to the crime. Well I don't plan on reading ahead anymore but if she decides to convince him to turn himself in then maybe she's redeemable to my eyes
So yeah I'm dropping this

Edit: spellings

spoiler - i saw people say he killed him
because her brother tried to r*pe a girl and encouraged him to join in.

Users who are viewing this thread