Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Hunters’ Prep School

Dex-chan lover
imma be honest not sure why there's a fan translation when official release is 4 volumes ahead

Banned
Did they rerelease this in the order of how the anime presented the story? I prefer the original way

Double-page supporter
EEH!? They're just gonna completely skip the school wonder three arc???
Boo, that's where half of Millie's plot comes from! Why skip such rich Millie lore?
Source material is best Afterall. Stick to the novel peeps

Iirc, noble school arc is on ch.4-6... But i think, mangaka still skipping some details? I didnt read LN so i dont know... But noble school arc on ch.4-6 giving us enuff basic plot of what happened before millie join adventurer academy and after she recovered her past memories on ch.1...

Dex-chan lover
> Difference in MC and Reina's magic. Its is the quality of imagination of MC over Reina's magic. Reina's just casually cast the Fire magic supplying ample mana. While MC had a solid image and how it will create a fire (scientific) thus that 80% will be more powerful and effective that Reina.
The classic example would be
- Reina: Spilling a glass of gasoline on top of an iron plate and ignite it, burning the top of the iron plate.
- MC: Using the glass of gas, transfer that to some pressure hose while mixing oxygen, and burn it, and point it to iron plate. It will burn the Iron plate and at the same time, it will cut it.

> Pauline as the biggest size of plot among the 4
I bet, Pauline already gained the F cup category while the 3 girls remain in A - - category which makes me teary. But for MC, im glad shes in development mode

Wait, it's just repeating the old plot where we didnt know the details before she's joining hunter academy.. That montage is just lazy writing..

Dex-chan lover
I really don't like how they skimped on details from the novel.

This can't even be considered a summary -- they skimped on so much that they had to rewrite what little was left into something completely different to make it fit.

It's truly a disappointment.

Users who are viewing this thread