Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne!

Power Uploader
@Wolvenworks Champion scans (Now, renamed to PT scans) took down all of their chapters from MD..

You can read official English if you want

Dex-chan lover
@MrFakOff oh wait they were done by champion? that explains the disappearance.

it's not listed on their site tho. did they drop it before they transition to PT?

@ Chojinra
@ Wolvenworks

What chapters? I've only seen the one chapter get posted, and it got reposted. Why is it that when somebody takes up translating a manga, they always start from the beginning, regardless of what's already up? (especially if the translation is in the same language as other posted chapters)

I highly recommend this manga to anyone really, the author really steps up the writing especially in volume 3

@yukicrewger2 As much as you want them to continue where the old group left off (No idea when they removed and which chp they were on). It makes more sense to start from ch1 as there are rules where u can't repost another groups work. Usually doesn't make sense for a group to start from say ch10 and there isn't much catching up to do. There are only 3 volumes and 13 chapters afterall.

Power Uploader
Shit... the official translation is slower than snail.. Fuck..

@AthK
Latest raw is up to ch.20 and released on feb... They announced that due to nekomint-sensei poor physical condition, the series will be delayed until futher notices... So yeah, hiatus, if i may say...

-also, i just checked the latest raw and the quality is degrading... Horribly... I dunno if thats because lack of motivation/burnout... Or maybe poor physical condition really affects mangaka's performance...

Fed-Kun's army
I hope translation team will take the work from the chapter 17. Then after we meet the current raw, we will get back and do the old chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I really don't like how they skimped on details from the novel.

This can't even be considered a summary -- they left out so much that they had to rewrite what little was left into something completely different to make it fit.

It's truly a disappointment!

Read the novel. This manga ain't worth shit in comparison.

Supporter
This manga is just the author masturbating furiously for several chapters straight.

I get that we're supposed to feel sympathy for how retarded the main character is and how tough she had it in the past (even though we know she can solve all her issues instantly), but is it really necessary to bring it up every fucking chapter?

Four chapters in and they've introduced the setting and the characters, and before anything even happens, we're back to jerking off to how she had to chew on a bone in the past. As if that's her idea of normal. Even though she easily could just go out and get food without anybody noticing.

What a piece of trash.

Dex-chan lover
@shitboy The web novel is so so much better. It starts out properly in the beginning. The problem is they thought people would get too attached to tge first group of friends so they fast forwarded to the future. Early part of the web novel is comedy gold.

PS there is nothing to feel sorry about her past, nothing happened in her past. Maybe the original had it hard but mc never had it hard. Do remember this is a comedy.

but the manga and maybe the light novel completely flopped vs the web novel

i hope it continue chapter 17 <.<

months ago the manga stop at chapter 16.5 <.<

and the anime is mediocre than the manga <.< i like the manga version of this <.<

and i think the manga that uploaded here have the same translate as the old one <.<

and i don't like novel.... i can't imagine people enjoying action without seeing the action it self... <.< no offence... just personal opinion

Aggregator gang
Bought 4th e-book on amazon. Well, the story is nice, but visuals became horrible sometimes. Doujinshi level as maximum.

Users who are viewing this thread