Watashi o Tabetai, Hitodenashi - Ch. 37 - Point of Attachment

Dex-chan lover
Why this feels so short. Give me more emotional damage. Eat that tanuki!

Dex-chan lover
well, if I was the tanuki and I had just unleashed the full might of an eldritch horror while simultaneously snatching her away from everything she's held dear for hundreds of years I might not be rocking up to say "hi" afterwards.

my bet? tanuki is trying to get eaten to prove some kinda stupid point and the resolution of this is gonna be MC getting an arm bit or something by jumping in the way

Fed-Kun's army
Shouldn't have fucked with the Fox, Tree-Rat-Chan, shouldnt you? Either she fed her corpses or is being attacked.

Fed-Kun's army
Most media that features creatures of folklore tend to make them visually appealing. I absolutely adore how this author decided to make them fucking terrifying instead.

Don’t get me wrong, I like my cute mermaid girls and whatnot. But the eldritch horrors just pair so well with melancholic, angsty yuri.
^This

I have seen less scary illustrations in berserk, it's genuinely on that level. They just so well drawn!

Dex-chan lover
No one fucking cares about this girl and whatever she says, and yet she's still breathing....
I really hope her end is nearing.
Getting a little more of Shiori's insight was nice, however.
Also horrifying fox form is still cute.
Thanks for the chapter.

Hmmm, that monk's meaningful smile... I'd like to think the bead bracelet is just there for a placebo effect and Miko has been restraining her vile nature all by herself. It's just Miko isn't confident in herself enough to realize this.

Dex-chan lover
I like this tanuki like I like most of my human interaction... Inexistent 😐.

Please, someone unalives this talking carpet before I find a way to Isekai myself to silence her.

Dex-chan lover
More Miko fox form is always a win. I really hope they explain what the Tanuki's real deal is. Like girl GET A JOB. STAY AWAY FROM HER!

Most media that features creatures of folklore tend to make them visually appealing. I absolutely adore how this author decided to make them fucking terrifying instead.

Don’t get me wrong, I like my cute mermaid girls and whatnot. But the eldritch horrors just pair so well with melancholic, angsty yuri.
Wait, I'm confused. Are you saying they aren't cute here???

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Just binged this series and it was a lot better than I expected. Except this latest arc has been dragging real bad. Like every chapter just reiterates the previous ones. Hope we get back to better things once it's over.

Users who are viewing this thread