Watashi o Tabetai, Hitodenashi - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Memories With You

Dex-chan lover
Noo god... Don't kill Miko-chan! Miko-chan iiko ! Thanks for the chapter!

Good job on making this build-up as ambiguous as possible, author. I genuinely have no clue what Miko's true identity could be, but am quite eager to see whether she really has Hinako's best interests at heart or if she's Shiori's competitor after all.

All I keep thinking about while reading this manga is the "tragedy" tag and whether it's for the tragedy that already happened or the tragedy that will happen😧

Aggregator gang
This manga doesn't have much romance (which actually makes sense since there is no romace tag), so I've been a little uninterested by it, but these past couple of chapters are really good!

Aggregator gang
The plot thickens. Still thinking that Hime is not a monster, as her actions wouldn't really make any sense otherwise. But then again, it could be argued that Shiori is not a regular monster either, being seemingly the only one around with higher cognitive functions and the rest being more like animals, and that Hime is of the same kind as Shiori. Too much ambiguity to do anything but speculate really.

Dex-chan lover
IF THERE ARE SOMEONE WHO'VE PROTECTED ME FOR YEARS AGAINST THOSE MONSTER AND CARE FOR MY FEELING THAT MUCH, I WILL JUST LET MYSELF BE EATEN IF I'M NOT CALLING THAT PERSON "MY FRIEND"

Dex-chan lover
just started today and i really enjoy it
thank you for your work!

Dex-chan lover
B R U H... don't tell me she indirectly killed her parents or smth..

Dex-chan lover
So I'm guessing Miko is some kind of creature that implants fake memories? If so, author did really good job with throwing readers off, starting from her name.

Maybe Miko accidentally cause that accident that killed Hinako's family and that's why she's protecting her ??

Users who are viewing this thread