Watashi o Tabetai, Hitodenashi - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - The Setting Sun

Dex-chan lover
man.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Man I don’t know who I ship with each other more. Maybe all three of them together.
NOW THAT U MEANTION IT...... honestly it doesn't seem impossible. With all the time Miko(fox) and shiori(mermaid) has been spending time together it doesn't seem to far out of reach... :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
Hmm Miko really lose some of her braincell compared to the pre-serialization lmao.

Banned
this will never be a love triangle. by the way this goes it would take another 20 chapters to actually establish them as two lesbians and maybe get some relationship out of this.

Dex-chan lover
Man I don’t know who I ship with each other more. Maybe all three of them together.
TBH I feel Miko is not a "love candidate", the narrative focused on how she cherishes everyone around her (With focus on Hinako of course), and how she has been doing this for who knows how long, makes me believe that her ultimate role in all this is that of a guiding light of support not only for Hinako, but also to help Shiori understand humans in general better.

Also, a big point of Yokai x Human stories is the tragedy of their lifespan difference, so unless something happens (Like Shiori giving Hinako her flesh) that's a point that will make a relationship between Hinako and any of the girls really complex.

I personally believe that at the end, with the help of both, Hinako will finally be able to move forward and enjoy a happy life with both of them at her side, then die of old age to be finally reunited with her family after a fulfilling life

After that, Shiori will join Miko in her role of protecting and guiding humans, all in memory of Hinako.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i don't really know how to feel about shiori and hinako getting together or if it would even really work buuut i do want to see mermaid monster woman yuri

i do hope that shiori will be able to live a good life though

Dex-chan lover
At this point I'm more worried about Hinako's depression than who she ends up with. She's going through a lot of valid and really difficult emotions. I don't know that the typical "emotional talk" is going to change her mind. Losing your entire family isn't something that you necessarily have to get over.

Dex-chan lover
Mikooooooo why you are so lovely?

But... Where did you get money to buy ice cream?

Fed-Kun's army
I'M CRYING, YOU'RE CRYING. WE'RE CRYING 😭😭😭

I loved Miko here btw. She's the best girl here :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
Honestly each new chapter just finds new ways to break my heart. I really hope Hinako makes up with Shiori because when she does that'll be the final way of accepting the fate of her family, but man if the author isn't going to drag glass over our hearts before we get there.
I just want Hinako to be happy

Dex-chan lover
At this point I'm more worried about Hinako's depression than who she ends up with. She's going through a lot of valid and really difficult emotions. I don't know that the typical "emotional talk" is going to change her mind. Losing your entire family isn't something that you necessarily have to get over.
No one does it, you learn to live with but never get over it, im not speaking from personal experience but from a very close one

Dex-chan lover
No one does it, you learn to live with but never get over it, im not speaking from personal experience but from a very close one
Yeah, I agree. What I meant by "get over it" was more about her inability to see purpose in life now and her wanting to die. It'll take some real work to get her past those kinds of thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread