Watashi o Tabetai, Hitodenashi - Vol. 8 Ch. 36 - Change

Group Leader
"Hanging out with a monster that ate people? What are you, suicidal? If so why don't you just feed yourself to some hand monster reaching from the sea, huh? It's not like you have a blood pledge with a mermaid or something."

As a sidenote, volume 8 is expected to come out next month, which means that we're likely not going to get a full chapter then.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!

If it turns out that beads were simply a part of mental conditioning and actually had nothing to do with why she changed herself. I'll be sorely disappointed for the time wasted on this arc. =.=

And what about her "inhumane" nature, She's already bit her tails off. At this point she is as nice as a puppy or till they regrow, or what. Did author forgot about that already?

Dex-chan lover
now that i think about it I've reading this for a while,
but my brain still can't remember what happened in the earlier chapters anymore

Group Leader
Thank you for the chapter!

If it turns out that beads were simply a part of mental conditioning and actually had nothing to do with why she changed herself. I'll be sorely disappointed for the time wasted on this arc. =.=

And what about her "inhumane" nature, She's already bit her tails off. At this point she is as nice as a puppy or till they regrow, or what. Did author forgot about that already?
The tails are the source of her power, which correlates with either how hungry she gets or how effective Hinako's taste is on her. That's not entirely the same as how much of a beast she is.

Dex-chan lover
i actually enjoy this arc coz miko is my fav here. The progress of the story is not that bad, we can also see in this chapter that hinako might change her mind in the future about wanting to die (Page 25). I dont get when ppl say its awful blah blah blah welp do u guys seriously expect to see hinako get eaten immediately? lol

Dex-chan lover
This arc did start to feel like a drag, but with Miko's bracelet removed, I'm interested to what her character would be going forward :unsure:

Dex-chan lover
that tanuki has some loose screws

personally my problem with this arc is that it feels like its trying to be something bigger than it actually is because it can be summed up with just "another beast being ridiculously petty and tryna stir up shit"

in other words this arc feels like a method to force developments hence it feels unnatural and lets be real everyone hates this new character lmao i fail to see anyone sympathizing with her
and as other people have mentioned, the pacing is god awful too

one plus is that we get to know more about miko though

Users who are viewing this thread