Watashi wa Gotsugou Shugi na Kaiketsu Tantou no Oujo de Aru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
I like how we're only now getting backstory of the mysterious bodyguard because the princess doesn't know it herself. It's kinda funny since bodyguard-royalty relationships are usually either pre-established or just starting to establish.

Instead, we get a barely established relationship, despite one working for the other for several months already. It's awkward as hell but the good kind and a breath of fresh air.

Dex-chan lover
LOL the heterosexual guys are like... Too much PDA from our colleagues
XD also... Girl... He's a siscon...
Many thanks

Contributor
Did anyone else think those guys looked like Haruki from Danchigai?
https://mangadex.org/title/18419/danchigai

wait a sec the artist is literally Yoneda Kazusa!!!!!!!!!!1....this is going to be a fun ride.

Dex-chan lover
friend and foe killers.... probs some g@yz zombie mobs that freak him out

Thank you for the chapter!! <3 I love how the setting got expanded a bit more and that contrary to her perspective, there are quite a few straight guys too. Good luck, princess!

Ah so that's why they gave her knight trauma. It was to make her dense when it came to klifford.

Thank you for this chapter 😍❤.. well at least there some knights who like woman😂 ... im shpping our girl with her knight ❤

Dex-chan lover
Nothing really has happened yet but I already like this Qliphort guy.

Dex-chan lover
Oh I really like this, I hope the MC doesn't spend too long thinking everyone is gay though lol

Dex-chan lover
Ngl I thought everyone was gay and all the women are in unhappy or unfaithful marriages or at least it seems like those would be common in this world

Contributor
Only daughters, huh. Imo, being surrounded by roses makes the lily more beautiful.

Buuuuuuut he's probably just like an illegitimate child or something. I'll be happy to be wrong though

Fed-Kun's army
lmaooo i like our princess. and look, straight guys!!! wow!!! do girls know they're straight?? it seems like they'd be a precious commodity in this world ljasfjks;; also that knight.. illegitimate child??? does he already have a thing for our princess, because this is quite the career change... also was he just guarding her from the shadows those three months and just decided to show himself that that afdsljk?? ANYWAY i'm glad she has a siscon brother because her big brother SUUUUCKS

thank you very much for the updates~! this series is interesting hehe

Users who are viewing this thread