Watashi wa Gotsugou Shugi na Kaiketsu Tantou no Oujo de Aru - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Chapter 23

Dex-chan lover
wow, it really has been awhile. But wew, that was quite a lot to read in the notes at the end ;) hehe. I don't mind the wait, honestly. I am glad you're still working on it tbh. I sure appreciate the work.

The memes were good times too. Definitely appreciate the soldiers not being copy-pasted too

Dex-chan lover
Who translated this?! Page 5 there is a tl note about zayuu (ざゆう) means on hand. Wtf is that? The hiragana is Gyuu (ぎゅぅ) which is the sound effect of squeezing something. In this the character tightening his grip on the sword's hilt.

I'm afraid of what else could be just completely wrong in this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for still making tradscan of this one, I love the characters and their story.
The break gave me an opportunity to re-read the chapters and to swoon at each of Clifford's sly smiles, your comments and memes fill my fangirl's heart :glee:

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if I love or hate the fangirling all over the chapter to be honest. It's a little distracting.

But you're a fun person and I truly appreciate the translations, so thank you very much! Nice keychains btw.

Of course, keep doing it however you'd like to, this is just my unnecessary take.

Dex-chan lover
totally forgot what is this series is about so i had to re-read the whole thing.. lmao
:dogkek:

Group Leader
Oh man, its been so long. Glad to see it back.

Please, don't take 8 months for the next update...

Users who are viewing this thread