Watashi wa Kimi wo Nakasetai - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - Gullible Girl

Dex-chan lover
Hahahaha that was the sweeeeetest thing xDDD so adorable!!

@Purplelibraryguy I don't remember the Hime girl at all, most chapters have been with the 2 main characters only so if these characters aren't new, maybe they were from the first volume

Dex-chan lover
@Purplelibraryguy @Serenata me either, I was like who the fuck are all these new people?!?! when did she become friends with that girl?!?! this ch legit felt like a time skip of random chars we have zero idea of who they are

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata @dokidoki I'm thinking maybe it went kind of like this: "The story might be getting a bit stale." "Maybe we need some new characters." "OK, but how do we introduce them? The main pair basically have interacted with nobody else for the whole manga." "No, no, that's an advantage! It's a blank slate. Nobody knows what the people around them might be like or what the relationships have been. We'll just put in some people and act like they were there all along!"

Group Leader
@Xaelath @Purplelibraryguy @dokidoki @Serenata

Himegawa and Aoi have been around since Ch.4 and have been recurring characters since. Also, they appeared just last chapter.

First appearance/introduction (Ch.4):

https://mangadex.org/chapter/230208/3

Most recent appearance (Ch.17):

https://mangadex.org/chapter/808589/7

Dex-chan lover
@OkamiLeek006 You couldn't have maybe volunteered that information two or three exchanges earlier, back when we were all saying we couldn't remember these people? Sheesh.

@Purplelibraryguy you realize that was OkamiLeek's first comment in this thread, right? How the hell are they supposed to volunteer it earlier when they weren't there in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
@NinetyTwo Thank you!!! I certainly didn't remember chapter 4, maybe that's why in ch17 they didn't left an impression but now I can say that I REALLY like Hime, she's nice.

Dex-chan lover
@Vexal I think my comment pretty much stipulates that that was OkamiLeek's first comment, no? We don't know how long they were there, just when they decided to respond. But say you're right, then they could have read the context instead of ignoring it and being rude. NinetyTwo gave info without being a dick.

Dex-chan lover
@Purplelibraryguy if you didn't insult the mangaka for something you forgot, maybe I would have given a non-rude explanation, also, why would I come back to a thread just to post in it? This isn't a comment centric website, of course it was my first time seeing it

Dex-chan lover
It had been a while since the last update so I did have to reread to remember everything, but yeah, they been here a while. Really hope this one gets finished. It has a lot of cute moments.

Users who are viewing this thread