Watashi wa Succubus to Kiss o Shita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

I liked the original more than this. Tho now the best friend look gayer so i like that part, won't come out as sudden yandere twist like last time i guess.

Compared to the original, the image quality kinda makes me want to die. Whoever decided to gaussian blur an entire manga has much to answer for.

Group Leader
@ykyrlv the source is presented with some sort of web app that uses SVG (vector graphics) components to display the pictures, so no matter the resolution, it's blurry. i could sharpen things up for the next chapter though, and maybe update this one, if i find a good compromise, but i usually don't touch the source as much as i can, so that's why this chapter's like this.

@princess_daphie I figured it'd be something like that, since the text is perfectly fine. Not sure if any amount of touching up can save what the web app did to the art, but I appreciate your efforts in translating for us!

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not readdy for this kind of three way romance fuckery, fuwa deserves better than being ntrd or made the pet toy of this two

Dex-chan lover
this is completely different from the original guess i was just hoping for things to get continued at some put here but guess whatever at this point

is still good imo but i really wanted more from the original story but it is what it is

am looking forward to see how this new story will turn out

Ah, this is a really interesting concept. The original was good, but this is more of a story. I like it.

Fed-Kun's army
I'll end up reading it either way but I hope this is a story of Yukiko guiding Konomi to a wholesome living, rather than the opposite.

Users who are viewing this thread