Watashi wa Succubus to Kiss o Shita - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Final Chapter

Dex-chan lover
I almost dropped this manga about halfway through. Glad I stuck with it though. Somehow this silly love polygon suddenly got to me, and I really wanted to se it through to a happy ending. These girls are just too cute together.
The story did feel a little rushed towards the end, as though the author suddenly needed to wrap everything up in a hurry. Though I suppose it worked well enough.
Thanks for the translation Daphie!

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I didn't like the story at all. The ending was a bit rushed. Maybe the story was cancelled? If so, totally understandable.

The love story between Fuuko and Yukiko was half-hearted at best. It was almost as she gave no thought into her choice at all.

Yukiko was a pretty unlikeable main character and she did little to deserve Fuuko.

I wish more stories had a Mirino though. She rocked. Called out Yukiko bullshit from the start.

Hmm okay? Wait, I don't understand 🥲 What just happened? From last chapter I thought Yukiko and Konomi confess to each other but now Yukiko said she likes fuuko? What? Then what happen to konomi? I know Yukiko lied to her saying she like her too but aren't they rush the ending a bit too much?

Dex-chan lover
Just came back to finish reading this. Honestly I think the story was pretty rough around the edges, but I really grew to like the characters. The brilliant art style is definitely a hook for me.

Thanks for the translation!

Konomi literally got the most bogus fucking ending. All her feelings were ignored and she’s cursed to feed off her mortal enemy or any random girl she can find for the rest of her life. literally just let my girl be happy, she literally was the only one with a sad backstory… and this just further proved her thought that she should never fall In love again. Cause look what happened when she did, she was once again abandoned!!! Justice for Konomi she didn’t deserve this bullshit.

Users who are viewing this thread