Watashi wo Kyuujou ni Tsuretette!

Group Leader
Hello!

This is a small side-project I've picked up outside of my main scanlation group because I have absolutely no life I like scanlating stuff.
I've already read a couple of chapters of this manga in Manga Time Kirara MAX and thought it was pretty funny, thus I picked up the first volume. It seems like it's not really a 'cute girls doing cute things', but more of a 'cute girls watching things in a cute way', hopefully the first of many!

Hope you'll enjoy the ride!

Group Leader
And we've arrived at the first chapter!
There's always a certain pressure to get new releases out of the door, but the problem with doing that is that the bonus chapter in the tankobon releases rarely, if ever, properly represents the content of the manga (they're often additional fluff meant for people who are already readers). But now that we've reached the true first chapter of the manga, we can get a better picture what it's about. And it looks like it's definitely about girls watching baseball! Funny thing is, I don't know anything about baseball (just like Tama!), so in a way this will be a journey to me as well (sorry to all baseball fans if I make any mistakes!).

For Haruko's Hakata dialect, I imagined a sort of Appalachian English with some Mid-West influences. But seeing as I'm neither American nor a native English speaker, it might come across as fake or ridiculous to some readers. There was an attempt!

I hope you'll enjoy this chapter as well as the chapters that are still to come! :)

PS. A dead ball is an English word made by Japanese, and it means a ball that hits the batter, apparently.

Change log:
-Fixed a couple of typo's and font issues. (thanks @Predatorduck)
-Lowered post-processing on color pages.

Group Leader
Here it is, the newest chapter in the saga!
This one took a little longer than anticipated! There were multiple reasons for this.
Firstly, I started playing Octopath Traveler. Great game but it seriously sapped my Japanese mojo.
Secondly, we now have a dedicated redrawer on board! This means better redrawings, but on the downside it also means I can no longer slack off on the sfx, so I had to invest some time into finding the right fonts for the sfx (still a work in progress)!
With those kinks mostly out of the way, hopefully the next chapter won't take as long.

Anyway, hope you'll have fun reading it!

Dex-chan lover
I am into baseball, but I'm from a European non-baseball country. Haven't been to a proper ballpark in years... Let me live vicariously through these moe high school girls, as God intended.

Users who are viewing this thread