Watashi Yori Tsuyoi Otoko to Kekkon Shitai no - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - My Prince

Dex-chan lover
That's quite an interesting backstory. I hope she gets her prince soon. Also, Kokuba:
fb0.jpg

Dex-chan lover
yeah I guess people do but in your house not at random places, its just out of convenience this trope it's always too convenient that I started to hate it
Why would people only talk to themselves in their homes?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL! ❤️

Classic high school boy falling in love with the first girl in his life that's actually nice to him. Happens all the time IRL, happens in manga too, it looks like. Can't wait for his scheme to get exposed and his ass to get beat~

Side note: is this panel translated correctly? Looks more like "grit"ting his teeth than "grin"ning to me, but it could just be a poorly drawn smile as well, especially since he is behind this plot apparently, and I'm not the one with the raws, so I thought I'd ask.
XOCN663.png
@love09

Dex-chan lover
Why would people only talk to themselves in their homes?
because first it could inconvenience people around you, and second more importantly do you really want other people to know your inner thoughts, home is your safe haven your fortress so I understand but outside is really strange to me

Dex-chan lover
because first it could inconvenience people around you, and second more importantly do you really want other people to know your inner thoughts, home is your safe haven your fortress so I understand but outside is really strange to me
How would you talking to yourself alone inconvenience other people?

Dex-chan lover
So Shizuka has a very standard wish. Her circumstances aren't that bad, and she wishes she never ever disappoints someone's expectations. She wants to be a princess who's understood by her prince, and that prince should be stronger than her! Akira may not understand her fully, but he is stronger than her! And he does try his best to understand her.

Too bad it seems Kokuba, her friend, thinks differently. It's gonna hurt them both once she finds out about his betrayal!

Akira cares so much about Shizuka he didn't even bother changing out of his nerd persona, he just instantly joined the delinquents! That must have looked badass if you knew what was really happening!

Dex-chan lover
"The gloomy guys abducted!"

Ah yes, the gloomy guy who willingly walks up to the group of delinquents, says a few words to them, then walks up to the motorcycle, puts on the helmet then hops on the bike and rides out with the owner, yes very much an abduction

I swear almost every background character in mangas are just fully blown retarded

It's like common sense to them is unheard of 🤦🏾‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
How do you hog something without using it? I mean, unless you're just being a dick about it.

Schemer boy gonna scheme. I don't think he thought his cunning plan all the way through. Or he's just going to get stomped anyway. We'll see.

It goes the other way around as well, if you look at all the mangas where the main girl falls for MC for that exact reason.
And the MC ends up being the biggest turbo virgin humanity has ever seen....for the life of me I'll never understand why female characters fall for guys like that

Dex-chan lover
And the MC ends up being the biggest turbo virgin humanity has ever seen....for the life of me I'll never understand why female characters fall for guys like that
Because MC and wish fulfillment. And as I said, it goes both ways. MC gets a prize for basic decency.

Users who are viewing this thread