Watashi Yori Tsuyoi Otoko to Kekkon Shitai no - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The True Identity Of The Mastermind

Dex-chan lover
For a girl who is supposed to be strong, she sure does get beaten a lot.

Dex-chan lover
Those guys escalated this quickly. Straight to a proper kidnapping.

We'll see where it goes, but I don't have my hopes up. I really dislike it when manga brushes stuff like this aside - this is no longer delinquency, this is a big-boy crime.

Dex-chan lover
Alraite Shigeru. Time to do your hair do!
Thanks for the sl

Last edited:
Group Leader
Those guys escalated this quickly. Straight to a proper kidnapping.

We'll see where it goes, but I don't have my hopes up. I really dislike it when manga brushes stuff like this aside - this is no longer delinquency, this is a big-boy crime.
It imitates reality though. When the son of a big shot do a crime, the police will do whatever it takes to keep matters under the rug. Ironic huh.

Dex-chan lover
That's it. I want to see some of the nastiest beating for this guy. Go for it Akira, you have everyone's pass

Dex-chan lover
:shamihuh: stupid plot...

just remembered the Japanese politician's kid who cannibalized a girl in France and got away Scott free because of daddy's influence.
d48df974-eff0-4677-84d7-894d59fbb317-1668997836975-pfarm-with-png-watermarked.webp

Time to pay a Japanese politician's kid a visit and teach 'em a lesson.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no! Shizuka's first friend turned out to be a yandere!

Poor girl, she hates having to fulfill the expectations set by others. Kokuba obviously doesn't care enough about her to know that. But Akira does. He knows she has a hard time trying to be the student council president after her stint as a gang leader. So he supports her all the way! That's why Shizuka fell in love with him!

Boy, Kokuba might have lots of connections and money. But that means nothing when delinquents led by the legendary Akira Kogue are after him! His friend is in danger! He won't hesitate to beat the crap out of whoever is trying to hurt her.

Double-page supporter
For a girl who is supposed to be strong, she sure does get beaten a lot.
Actually she doesnt, all instances of her getting "beaten" so far have made sense. She doesnt ever get beaten in a straight fight, all instances are her opponents playing dirty or she would have to be sacrificing something otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
Someone is going to die. And his name is Kokuba.

She will be missed and will always be in our hearts.
Hh6wkOb.png

Users who are viewing this thread