Watashi Yori Tsuyoi Otoko to Kekkon Shitai no - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - My First Love Letter

Supporter
Lol, this is fucking adorable.
Task failed ... successfully?

I mean, they had fun, so that's a win, right?
Caught red-handed in the act of being a cinnamon roll:
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Miran is such a good wingman to this bacouple. Though ngl, I didn't expect Pres to turn a love letter into a challenge letter. :smugchisato:

Dex-chan lover
Task failed ... successfully?

I mean, they had fun, so that's a win, right?
She should've subtly reminded him about her wanting someone stronger than herself. Or not so subtle, considering density. But yeah, that's not a loss at all. If you have fun, you're doing it right.

Plus Miran is spitting facts about not wasting time they could be spending as a couple.
"I-It's not about me!"
"ok, bye"
"IT'S ABOUT ME PLEASE HELP"

LMAO, just perfect.
Miran is such a good wingman to this bacouple. Though ngl, I didn't expect Pres to turn a love letter into a challenge letter. :smugchisato:
Miran's awesome. Not taking crap from anyone. Not even FMC. Gotta teacher at least one lesson in being more straightforward. She's also cute, and I wish her the best.

Dex-chan lover
Oh Shizuka, if you were honest before, you could have had a nice letter written to Akira. Pretty strange you would use a rival's invitation as inspiration to get Akira to come to you. But hey, at least you had an amazing match with him! Clashing fists is an excellent way to show passion between fighters.

Miran's a smart girl, she's not letting Shizuka's shyness beat her love! It's time for a cute date for Shizuka and Akira. But first, how will Miran invite Akira to a date? What will his responses be? I'm quite excited, and hope Akira's response shows an increase in confidence!

Users who are viewing this thread