Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan

Contributor
i read the entirety of this on the toilet and i have to say, this is the first time ive ever cried on a toilet

I was at work when I read this, I didn't cry at all . (No I lied, I cried like a bitch in the toilet where no one can see me)

Get ready to bust out the tissues for this one. I thought the story was done quite well. It's a pretty short story, especially when its based on a novel, but somehow it still works. You get a glimpse of their lives and past but its enough for you to get a sense of where they're coming from and why they connect the way they do. In some ways it works better that way because it reflects how it was for the main characters. The actual time they spent together was limited, and they may not know everything about each other but there was enough there for them to touch and move the other person. In a world where people often feel isloated from each other its comforting to be reminded that two strangers from such different backgrounds and circumstances can meet and still connect in a meaningful way.

Double-page supporter
The MC's back story is good but the FMC's one is really meh but the ending sure's a heart breaker.

8/10

Contributor
I remember reading this a couple of years ago and it wrecked me in so many ways. Having re-read it now, I can say it only wrecked me again. Ah, I should stop doing this to myself. >_>

Still a very good read. Depressing and sad af, but a good read.

ive watched the movie, and it broke my heart. so im not sure if i want to read this and torture myself all over again ;-;

Aggregator gang
Now I'm sad. I'm not walking to my execution, but today is my last working day and I'm only travelling to return my id card.

Need to find some fluff on the way back I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread