Watashitachi wa Koi wo Shiranai

WOW, typical Japanese Manga business (the reader and the magazine).. They be like "If you want to write a shounen romcom, and you don't include those trope, you will not survive"

What kind of trope?
1. Need moar harem.
2. Every damn type of Moe girls must exist (Tsundere, Kuudere, or other dere2)
3. Where the damn tits, crotch slam dunk, other cliche ecchi shiiit?
4. No progress or so whatever even tho it very obvious who gonna be ended with the protagonist.

It looks like, If the author really want to create normal and relatable romcom, its quite hard for them to survive, Unless they made webtoon, webcomic, or webseries. If they still publish in magazine, this is what really happen. The most horrible thing that gonna happen, editor push the author to change the story (add more fan service), the author became less interest with the story, and AXED

Its pretty hard to find new romcom from magazine release this day, the only way to find a good romcom, is from webcomic, webtoon or webseries. And no jokes, almost romcom that I read and like right now, are from there, and most of it related to gyaru.. You know what I mean. LUL..

Group Leader
Not sure why the end tag got pulled off the last chapter. It's the last chapter, besides the volume extras.

@Cencourang funny you'd mentioned pressure from the editor...judging by some of the end notes, I think akiba got quite a bit of pressure from her editor to increase the "natchan have big tiddy haha" jokes

Cute ending, maybe a little more chapters would have been better, mainly to develop the other ship but I can't complain with this sweet story

OwO what's this !? It does not say the { end } in chapter 28 .

Can I hope for more...maybe an epilogue.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, i forgot this already end. Still waiting the next chapter like idiot

NO ITS THE END ALREADY??!! But what about Four-Eyes's love? What about Nacchan? Dang it I also wanted to see how Kuga and Amano date each other! Can there plz be an epilogue or something? I seriously love how dense the characters are tho! Kinda like Bakarina

Aggregator gang
it was so cute and funny, i read it all in one sitting loool
it's not perfect, but suuuper cute and doesn't drag on forever
im curious about kuga's father and amano's family tho, they never showed up ;;

Fed-Kun's army
Its a good manga, it cliché but cute. I guess I am dissapointed that they ended at the confession but overall its good. 8/10

I geninuely thought this wasn't the end, so I spent the past couple months waiting for another chapter, just to come back and find out its finished, suprisingly so.

Still a good read, but there was definately room for more chapters.

Oh my god it's so pure! Highly recommended. Though the ending might be a little bit short, but still so happy for them.

Great read but seriously, romcoms don't need to end when they get together. Dumbest unwritten rule ever.

Users who are viewing this thread