Water Consumption

How much water do you drink per day (excluding water from food)?

• Total voters

TGN

Dex-chan lover
I read online that the average person needs 12+ cups of water per day. Excluding food, I only drink like 2-4 cups per day. So I thought, "what better audience to determine if I'm normal than the weirdos browsing the forums of a manga piracy site?" Now here we are.

Dex-chan lover
Do a quick search for 'how many glasses of water should I drink in a day' and you'll get a range of answers.

(All of them will be even numbers, for some reason.)

Dex-chan lover
I drink straight off huge bottles so no idea. But 1.5-2 ish liters a day.

Group Leader
Drinking lots of water can be difficult, it's easier to drink juice or milk.

Group Leader
I read online that the average person needs 12+ cups of water per day. Excluding food, I only drink like 2-4 cups per day. So I thought, "what better audience to determine if I'm normal than the weirdos browsing the forums of a manga piracy site?" Now here we are.
tbh for you m8 you should pump that number, that is a rookie number until you hit the age of 30.
Drinking lots of water can be difficult, it's easier to drink juice or milk.
Hmmm, i wonder why makes it difficult to drink water.
All of them
GAO i will suck you dry GAO
I drink straight off huge bottles so no idea. But 1.5-2 ish liters a day.
how huge ᕙ⁠(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠ᕗ

Dex-chan lover
Before, it was 1-1.5L per day. But since 5 years, after an episode of renal colic, it's 2L per day. You youngster don't know what it means, but it will come, ha ha ! Brace yourself kiddos, a lots of my previous co-worker already had it before their 40's !

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, I should add that the reason why I'm drinking +1.5L of water is to lose weight. Less snacks, more water.

Supporter
like 2 and half but my cup is like 1/2L so I am probably in the norm, anyway what is good and stop hunger very nicely when I am dieting

Group Leader
Hmmm, i wonder why makes it difficult to drink water.
Well, usually people only drink water when they feel thirsty or during/after eating food, and beyond that if you force yourself to drink more than one glass of water, you might feel nauseous.

Group Leader
Well, usually people only drink water when they feel thirsty or during/after eating food, and beyond that if you force yourself to drink more than one glass of water, you might feel nauseous.
lets just say it less move less water. :lul:

Dex-chan lover
I mainly drink juice. Water doesn't quench my thirst.
I hope your kidney is okay haha
zoom.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread