Waterflame Scans is looking for you! [JP TLs]

Power Uploader
Waterflame scans is looking for you! We are currently looking for Japanese translators to finish up series we've already started or maybe to start a new series(though I'd like to finish things we already started). Maybe I can even toss ya some dosh for your efforts. If you're interested or knows someone who might please contact me via a DM on the forums or via email - waterflamescans.net/support

cbb9455a-be34-45ac-b143-3431805727fd.jpg

Land

In the village, death inevitably takes the people when they reach 50 years of age.

By custom, the villagers are bound and taken to The Netherworld, the other side of the mountain. The girl Anzu sacrifices the elder sister of the twins. Officials clad in beast-skin manage the village "The Living World", whose people are watched over by the gods. And the mysterious People of the Mountain… Anzu sees both hope and despair ahead.

The story reflects the author, Yamashita Kazumi's unease for the nation of Japan.
Won the 25th Tezuka Osamu Cultural Prize.
cdb25512-9ba5-43ea-9c46-c00a6f435c7c.jpg

Kyouhaku DOG's -Another Secret-
When you're the most notorious delinquent at school you have one hell of an image to maintain. The last thing you need is to be seen taking orders from an innocent puppy-eyed girl. But unfortunately for Keiji Sendai, he finds himself in this exact predicament when, Setsuna Yatsusaki, the shyest girl in school (as well as being the biggest klutz) finds out about Keiji's deepest and darkest secret… that he's a hardcore otaku! With her new trump card, Setsuna blackmails Keiji into becoming her slave. But just how long can a weak naive young girl keep such a dangerous young man as her pet dog? Join in on Setsuna's secret as she sets out to "train" a notorious thug in this unorthodox love story.
fc6d2160-ceb3-4007-ab68-e96e10eb24c1.jpg

The Little Match Girl
Money. Power. Fame. Everyone has something they want, and Rin the match peddler is here to offer you your wildest dreams on a silver platter. All you have to do to get everything you've ever wanted is light a match, but be careful; play with fire, and you might get burned.

Users who are viewing this thread