We Are Not Dating!! - Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
Hang on, am I misunderstood this two senario? I thought the girl think they both are dating already and the guys wasn't thinking like that

Group Leader
Hang on, am I misunderstood this two senario? I thought the girl think they both are dating already and the guys wasn't thinking like that
She realized they never "fully" said out loud that they are dating, so she said they are ""just before officially dating"", but the guy is oblivious, he did start to like her but at this point he is just hanging out and chatting with her for fun, rather than "oh we are dating now"

Dex-chan lover
She realized they never "fully" said out loud that they are dating, so she said they are ""just before officially dating"", but the guy is oblivious, he did start to like her but at this point he is just hanging out and chatting with her for fun, rather than "oh we are dating now"
I feel dating in Korea might have rules and/or protocol that I'm not aware of.

Double-page supporter
@PreStoneX a small error in translation i think.
At the 42% mark she says
"i-in that case, should I drop the 'librarian' title to."
Should be
"i-in that case, you should drop the 'librarian' title to."
Since she is talking to him not to herself.
or maybe i am misunderstanding the context because of cultural and language barriers.(as in is she giving him permission to drop it. Still feels weird reading it though.)

Users who are viewing this thread