897223cb-32ad-4082-bf54-c53255d4968c
T Treant21 Double-page supporter Joined Jan 3, 2019 Messages 51 Aug 14, 2026 #3 Always a pleasant surprise to see this one pop up. Looking forward to the next chapter
Aethred Fed-Kun's army Joined May 25, 2024 Messages 79 Aug 19, 2026 #4 Thank you for keeping up the translation!
donal_56 Active member Joined Nov 2, 2018 Messages 43 Aug 21, 2026 #5 So they are not planning to release more albums? Is that why they compressed all albums into one?
I IHateMangaDexForcingMeToRegister Joined Sep 28, 2026 Messages 1 Monday at 11:35 AM #6 donal_56 said: So they are not planning to release more albums? Is that why they compressed all albums into one? Click to expand... I think they're just spitballing songs and picking out the ones they want to perform.
donal_56 said: So they are not planning to release more albums? Is that why they compressed all albums into one? Click to expand... I think they're just spitballing songs and picking out the ones they want to perform.