We Did Not Date - Ch. 16

I screamed when I saw these mass updates. I love this story so much. Thank you for the translation!

love this so much I had to reread after going through the new updates hehe :) thank you for the translations ^^

here we go, second lead syndrome. he is very handsome kya
thank you for the mass update! keep healthy

Group Leader
Ugh... Here we go with the 3rd wheel and the wishy-washy heroine. How long will it be before she starts dating the chief editor? Will she ever realize that she really wants to be with Hoobeom and not the orange-haired orang-u-tan? And how more clichéd can this get? Girl seeks advice from 3rd wheel "friend" about her feelings toward the male lead (instead of the male lead himself) and 3rd wheel uses the opportunity to manipulate the stupid girl into falling for him instead. Oh, just how many more times will we see stories with this stupid storyline?

I don't understand why would people read something they don't like, move on, there's a lot of things to read out there.

Idk so far I like the Chief Editor more, I’m not saying it’s due to I believe deserves her or whatever. I’m just attracted to the Chief more, he has this charm idk ☺️

man is it bad that i kinda like her boss more.. although the newer guy never gets the girl lmao, it’s always the first love (except for ex the kdrama
start up
but that’s the anomaly we didn’t want lmaooo. i’m tired of the misunderstood, brooding type with a secret past that’s alluring to the MC

😥ML has his work cut out for him cuz dangggg Chief Editor is smoother than a baby's butt with em movesss😥

Users who are viewing this thread