We Did Not Date

omg i knew the art reminded me of smash it girl. this is by the same artist.

this artist's works turn me off bc her characters look like fishes without noses and have this certain desperate fantasizing concepts (???) If that makes sense
anyw it's a no from me

Group Leader
Unfortunately, this is just a typical, clichéd story, ticking off all the usual tropes with a wishy-washy, love-starved heroine. I love the art, I like the male lead (no, not the orange-haired orang-u-tan), I like the leads best friends, but I don't like the female lead.

this is sooo damn good. ugh, the art style, the characters (yes side characters too), the relationships -- chef's kiss.
i rlly love the depiction of growing pains and growing apart-- skimmed through the raws and i am waiting patiently for updates.

I cant take the Ml (?) In the covers shoulder seriously.

the FL is so pretty, i have a crush on her TT
(and yes, i do have a thing for girls with short hair)

Ohhhh this update was amazing!! I breezed through the two chapters and I'm loving the new developments!! Thank you for your work!

Fed-Kun's army
Ha! I found this suddenly and by surprise after my finals and when I started reading it, i could not stop and ended up binging the entire story in a few hours. Thank you for the update :) Cant wait to read more

The same artist who did "Smash it Girl", but this one's add up to his manhwas. There are typical scenerios here that you can see in kdrama and manhwas. Introducing the FL seems quite repetitive and long for a manhwa. More like there's lacking with how the FL was created. But the character traits was gradually seen. I would say this was written in proportion to kdramas.

btw, thanks scanlators!^^

Fed-Kun's army
I dropped this but I really can't remember why. Wonder if it's worth rereading to find out

Group Leader
@LaDeeDah
I dropped this but I really can't remember why. Wonder if it's worth rereading to find out

Since I've been following the raws and it's not over yet, I'd say, unless you like a lot of angst and aggravating situations, wait till it's finished. The best thing this story has going for it is the art. The story itself is nothing out of the ordinary, indeed, its like a grown up version of the typical teen drama with all the usual clichéd storytelling tricks.

Fed-Kun's army
This story is slept on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not only is the art so beautiful and different from the norm of what's really popular right now in romance, but the story is so lovely and realistic and will have you pulling at your heart !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They webtoon is soo good. The story is soo cute, nice, and heartwarming. Everyone is dressed so nicely and fashionably. I love this 💕.
I thought the ART looked familiar. It’s was from “real monstars”. That’s good webtoon too. Very interesting story. I didn’t confirm if the author or the artists is the same one .but I felt the art is similar and in this webtoon they refer to it. Soooooo👀

Users who are viewing this thread