We Shall Now Begin Ethics - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Kind, Good Person

Dex-chan lover
@Yourself It's also not helped by the fact that he only seemed to know them when they were about to get their fix, in the process of having their fix, or already had it, so it was when they were at their friendliest. He never knew them when they were at their worst... which is waiting for the drugs.

Contributor
Take your break! Thank you for the week of chapters, but seriously, take a break

Thanks reica for translating this awesome manga. I'm really enjoying this like other people below this comment.

Fed-Kun's army
uh... have a great break? :v rest well?
Let's meet again in the time of ethics

Dex-chan lover
I mean, this is all the kid's own fault so I can't be that sad about him...and I fail to see which convoluted reason the manga will have for the Ethics teacher getting involved.

Thanks for the Volume!

Dex-chan lover
I bet this guy is... is... a HOMELESS ethics teacher! Yeah, he's our protagonist's mentor who went all batshit because he was just that ethical.

Dex-chan lover
That last page illustration is like a reference to Captain America chest lmao

Aggregator gang
Thank you reica, for translating this amazing manga, take a well deserved break.

Contributor
Well, i knew it would happen like that.

Just stay away from the drug market, it's not something a student should see.

Dex-chan lover
This is going a lot of places.
From almost rape,to rape,to some wholesome E T H I C S,to sad times,to some more wholesome E T H I C S,and now we're on drugs.
E T H I C S is one hell of a class.

@IJustMadeThisToComment IKR? It's almost like ethics can't be about mundane everyday shits that are actually useful, like tax, voting right, human right, conscription, conflict of interest, copyright, private ownership, environmental duty, sovereignty and nations, laws, discrimination etc...

It's like they don't even think incredibly difficult yet common topics such as "why should i sort trash?", or "can I torrent things instead of buying them?", or "is political censorship ethical?", or "how and why should I question and criticize the government without breaking the laws? What about civil disobedience?", or "is it sexist to have gender-specific space? ", or "What even is consent?", etc... not ethical topics

Dex-chan lover
„Deep“, lol. Did you guys ever open a book about philosophy? Clearly not, otherwise you wouldn‘t call that manga deep. It‘s deep for a 12 year-old kid, maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread