We Shall Now Begin Ethics. - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Ordinary Person

MD@Home
An interesting subject, but I never understood the common manga trope of "no talents, no dreams, nothing I want to do passionately. I'm a very ordinary person". There are loads of manga characters who claim this, but dude, if that's how you think of yourself, you're not ordinary, you're getting dangerously close to depression, in my opinion. Although Takayanagi does not agree with me, apparently.

Dex-chan lover
It’s true we are all individuals with our own unique traits. Except for doppelgängers and identical twins. Avoid them at all costs.

Dex-chan lover
Wholesome chapter. Even truck-kun didn’t feel like breaking the wholesome atmosphere.

Double-page supporter
Those poses and that phrase at the end of every chapter, is like the author is inviting you to look foward for his releases.

Double-page supporter
Hey, you. You're finally awake....
You were trying to cross the traffic right?
Walked right into Truck-Kun ambush,
same as us and that thief over there

Fed-Kun's army
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
I started laughing to myself when he said he's "ordinary", I thought something like "now he'll get isekai'ed" and then, when I turn the page...

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Dex-chan lover
Sensei laughing cleared my skin and watered my crops.

@pip25

To be fair, he does say he is in anguish. The student himself says/thinks he's not depressed (though I'd disagree a little bit).

Fed-Kun's army
Truck-kun didn't do his job properly. Should've got Isekaied!

Anyway, getting hit by a truck and survive is not many ordinary people do though. So in some cases he already been "special"

Contributor
Truck-kun failed his mission, gotta get him next time !

The individuality talk is interesting, i would like to see more in a future chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread