We Shall Now Begin Ethics - Vol. 5 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
@Doomroar
I don't think she do, like what sensei said, "It's hard to advice those who doesn't want to listen", implying that she didn't even reflect on that, seeing how she's still fixated on her insta

Though, at least, she cut her ties (albeit forcefully) with her "friend" and made a new, gender less friend instead, who, I believe, will have a positive effect on her, so she might going to learn the lesson in the long run

It's back! It's finally back!

Thanks so much for translating this. It's, without doubt, my favourite manga in quite a number of years.

Dex-chan lover
@Kanami-chan
3USgt2gh.jpg

But yeah, I don't know if it's the author style or the eyebrows, but "cute" is definitely not what I would use to describe her...

@Siquall I mean, it would have been really hard to get worse...

@Doomroar Yeah I think you got it. The chapter is less about her and more about everyone in the school.... + the gender-nonconforming guy(GG)

Like at the start, It's GG getting attention but being not taking part in it vs twintails getting attention and trying to shower herself in it.

In the end, GG doesn't change much in the social hierarchy, while twintails is essentially a pariah.

Shows the 'hell', or well volatility, of human attention.

Thank you so much for the translation @reica!

So I see a lot of comment saying her appearance is "ugly". I think it's because it's not your tipical beauty standards. How can I put this... if you see maiko, geisha, even heian make-up you can kinda tell her make-up is representation of Japanese beauty.

If it's going well they will make an interesting flashing duo (contrary to the last batch of student with the gaming duo).

I get the idea of "cute" she's going for and yeah in comparison to other characters she is cute , but man almost every face this author draws is kind of ugly, they always looke in pain or like they're looking at disgust into everything

Fed-Kun's army
this pair!!!! we gotta stan!!!! i like cute things too so seeing the two of them together makes me feel happy!! also while aizawa-chan best girl, okitsu is becoming a highkey favourite in terms of interactions with sensei. him (them?) being flustered whenever they talk is so cute uwu

def. want to see these two interact with sensei as a pair more but also interested in what the rest of the students are like too (esp the girl with the mole 👀👀)

ive been waiting for this series ! thank you so much!
also takayanagi is highkey fine 😼

Users who are viewing this thread