We Shall Now Begin Ethics - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Hime and the Thief, Part One

Double-page supporter
whoa i didn't even know the last group dropped.

thanks so much for picking this up then!

Dex-chan lover
Welp, this is such a cut and dry chapter it's almost 'boring'. Kid reacts to worsening (even if not actually bad) economical family situation by shoplifting? Seen that before. Next chapter when we actually get into her head though, should be pretty interesting.

Thank you so much, this is really interesting and i'm glad you decided to continue it

Aggregator gang
Thank you so much for picking it up...
This is a great manga, I really enjoy reading it.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for @reica for all of his contribution.

About the manga :

Oh wow wow wow wow
Chill up buddy. Don't justify her as bitch, with your short temper.

I think it's a common occurence for teen. Her rebelious phase is like this must be comes from her childhood where she was pampered and doted too much.

Every teens who were pampered as "rich prince/ss". Always having big pride and want to keep their attention as King / Queen. You will see this in real life.

She just need to be revamped her society awareness.

Dex-chan lover
I'm reminded of something I read. An article by a former pickpocket. It wasn't really about the money. It was just a dumb hobby. And tears worked despite the pickpocket being a guy, so maybe don't worry about the gender so much?

@deathhappens this chapter literally tells you that there is more to it than just financial issues. On the surface level the girl uses her family situation as a cover, but the teacher talks about the lack of individuality (which she probably wants to be different by commiting crimes) and how complex model students are since they dont tell you anything.

I really don't know how you reach that conclusion lmao

Dex-chan lover
"I'm sorry, Sumii-san, but what you did does consist as an actual felony. We understand that you are truly regretful, but we still have to cut off one of your hands."

Wonder if there any more chapters that need to be translated, because this chapter should be 7 months old I think. Thanks for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread