We Shall Now Begin Ethics - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - Shameful Things

Wait.....GIRLS HAVE POST-NUT CLARITY TOO??? I thought they had the upper hand and can go for round 2 immediately

Dex-chan lover
Sensei just fucking died.

And masturbating, as long you don't do it in constantly, it's not bad at all. it can help you understand your own sexuality. However, something that I must say is that if you decide to do it you're better off using your imagination and not p*rn. It can become an obsession and can seriously harm you.

Dex-chan lover
Odds are her mom is just, well, a giant prude. Some people are like that. Rather than adequately teaching their children about sexuality, they just make it taboo and repress it. It tends to backfire spectacularly later.
There's also those who make it a religious thing, but they tend to shoehorn "god" as a surrogate authority figure into everything else, not just sexuality. I didn't think that would be a common thing in a place like Japan though.

My theory is that in both cases, deep down, the parent is just too embarrassed to deal with it lol.

Dex-chan lover
THANKS FOR THE CHAPTER!!

This chapter came out of nowhere and delivered an episode like this.
I am really, really glad to read it.
This manga is the most relatable to real live for me.
And it doesn't shy away from telling stories like this.

CKN

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully this wont be the last time to see sensei flustered hahaha

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, I remember my days of thinking god was watching and judging me every time I busted a nut

Thanks for the chapter~

This is the kind of wholesome i want gdi he made everyone feel so comfortable that a female student chose to confide in him rather than a female teacher or friend damn

And the friend was pretty nice too offering to go with her

Contributor
Rip sensei. This is what you get for coming across as an extremely professional and all-knowing teacher. People are going to think you're a sexless being that exists to spout wisdom and guide mortals. And that's fucking hilarious. Keep it up. I want to see him break down in embarrassment completely

Dex-chan lover
I know that Takayanagi always gets into difficult situations but damn I haven't seen him take a 20-hit combo like that before lmao. He handled it well though, in his own Takayanagi way.

Also does anyone remember who Torioka was (page 16)

Users who are viewing this thread